EXCLUSIVE: British actor James D’Arcy (Master And Commander) is set as the male lead opposite Chloë Sevigny in A&E’s drama pilot Those Who Kill. The project, an adaptation of a Danish format, revolves around police detective Catherine Jensen (Sevigny) and forensic profiler Thomas Schaffer (D’Arcy) who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Thomas is described as a handsome and intellectual college psychology teacher with a PhD who focuses on serial killer behavior. Joe Carnahan is directing Those Who Kill from a script by Glen Morgan. Imagine Television and Fox 21 produce, with Morgan, Carnahan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen executive producing. D’Arcy, repped by CAA, UK’s Markham Froggatt & Irwin, and Management 360, is currently seen in Cloud Atlas and Hitchcock, in which he plays Anthony Perkins.
James D’Arcy To Star Opposite Chloë Sevigny In A&E Drama Pilot ‘Those Who Kill’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive