EXCLUSIVE: British actor James D’Arcy (Master And Commander) is set as the male lead opposite Chloë Sevigny in A&E’s drama pilot Those Who Kill. The project, an adaptation of a Danish format, revolves around police detective Catherine Jensen (Sevigny) and forensic profiler Thomas Schaffer (D’Arcy) who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Thomas is described as a handsome and intellectual college psychology teacher with a PhD who focuses on serial killer behavior. Joe Carnahan is directing Those Who Kill from a script by Glen Morgan. Imagine Television and Fox 21 produce, with Morgan, Carnahan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen executive producing. D’Arcy, repped by CAA, UK’s Markham Froggatt & Irwin, and Management 360, is currently seen in Cloud Atlas and Hitchcock, in which he plays Anthony Perkins.
James D’Arcy To Star Opposite Chloë Sevigny In A&E Drama Pilot ‘Those Who Kill’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate