EXCLUSIVE: British actor James D’Arcy (Master And Commander) is set as the male lead opposite Chloë Sevigny in A&E’s drama pilot Those Who Kill. The project, an adaptation of a Danish format, revolves around police detective Catherine Jensen (Sevigny) and forensic profiler Thomas Schaffer (D’Arcy) who possess a deep understanding of the serial killers they hunt. Thomas is described as a handsome and intellectual college psychology teacher with a PhD who focuses on serial killer behavior. Joe Carnahan is directing Those Who Kill from a script by Glen Morgan. Imagine Television and Fox 21 produce, with Morgan, Carnahan, Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo, Peter Bose and Jonas Allen executive producing. D’Arcy, repped by CAA, UK’s Markham Froggatt & Irwin, and Management 360, is currently seen in Cloud Atlas and Hitchcock, in which he plays Anthony Perkins.
James D’Arcy To Star Opposite Chloë Sevigny In A&E Drama Pilot ‘Those Who Kill’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Stalker' Starts OK, 'Black-ish' Drops In Week 2, 'Criminal Minds' Solid In Return – Ratings Rat Race
- USA Network Renews 'Satisfaction', Cancels 'Rush'
- Nielsen Mystery: Why Are ABC's Fast National Ratings Grossly Underreported?
- TV Land Picks Up 'Impastor' & 'Teachers' To Series
- 'Utopia' Moves To Friday, Replaced By 'MasterChef Junior' On Tuesday
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race