Working Title is developing holiday film School For Santas as a vehicle for actor James Corden. The movie will reteam Corden with One Man, Two Guvnors playwright Richard Bean who is scripting. A director has yet to be named. School For Santas follows a down-on-his-luck dad who needs to find his inner Father Christmas to win back his kids. Shooting will take place next year in New York and London. Corden won a Best Actor Tony Award for One Man, Two Guvnors earlier this year. Since then, the Gavin & Stacey co-creator and star has booked roles in Keira Knightley pic Can A Song Save Your Life? and in David Frankel’s One Chance, playing Paul Potts, the British cell phone salesman who won Britain’s Got Talent in 2007. Kick-Ass producer Kris Thykier is producing School For Santas and One Chance.
James Corden To Star In Working Title’s ‘School For Santas’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Pirates Spread 'The Interview' Worldwide; China Particularly Curious — Update
- U.S.-Cuba Thaw: What's On The Horizon For Hollywood In Havana?
- 'Wild Tales': Warner's Role In Argentina's Wildly Successful Oscar Hopeful
- 'Force Majeure' Featurette: An Avalanche Of Family Drama (& Comedy)
- Oscar-Shortlisted 'Ida' To Be Honored At Capri, Hollywood Film Festival
- 'Hobbit' Rules While Chinese, Indian And French Films Make Noise: Intl BO Update