Working Title is developing holiday film School For Santas as a vehicle for actor James Corden. The movie will reteam Corden with One Man, Two Guvnors playwright Richard Bean who is scripting. A director has yet to be named. School For Santas follows a down-on-his-luck dad who needs to find his inner Father Christmas to win back his kids. Shooting will take place next year in New York and London. Corden won a Best Actor Tony Award for One Man, Two Guvnors earlier this year. Since then, the Gavin & Stacey co-creator and star has booked roles in Keira Knightley pic Can A Song Save Your Life? and in David Frankel’s One Chance, playing Paul Potts, the British cell phone salesman who won Britain’s Got Talent in 2007. Kick-Ass producer Kris Thykier is producing School For Santas and One Chance.
James Corden To Star In Working Title’s ‘School For Santas’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
Latest Film News
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalise Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional