Working Title is developing holiday film School For Santas as a vehicle for actor James Corden. The movie will reteam Corden with One Man, Two Guvnors playwright Richard Bean who is scripting. A director has yet to be named. School For Santas follows a down-on-his-luck dad who needs to find his inner Father Christmas to win back his kids. Shooting will take place next year in New York and London. Corden won a Best Actor Tony Award for One Man, Two Guvnors earlier this year. Since then, the Gavin & Stacey co-creator and star has booked roles in Keira Knightley pic Can A Song Save Your Life? and in David Frankel’s One Chance, playing Paul Potts, the British cell phone salesman who won Britain’s Got Talent in 2007. Kick-Ass producer Kris Thykier is producing School For Santas and One Chance.
James Corden To Star In Working Title’s ‘School For Santas’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Justin Chatwin, James Frain Join BBC America's 'Orphan Black' For Season 3
- International Emmys: UK's 'Utopia' Wins Best Drama Series
- Katniss Hot With $154.3M, 'Interstellar' Logs $330.6M: Int'l B.O. – Update
- Cast Set For BBC & Carnival's 'Game Of Thrones'-Style Epic 'The Last Kingdom'
- Canada's Bell Media Takes 'Manhattan' As SVOD Service Ramps Up To Rival Netflix