Working Title is developing holiday film School For Santas as a vehicle for actor James Corden. The movie will reteam Corden with One Man, Two Guvnors playwright Richard Bean who is scripting. A director has yet to be named. School For Santas follows a down-on-his-luck dad who needs to find his inner Father Christmas to win back his kids. Shooting will take place next year in New York and London. Corden won a Best Actor Tony Award for One Man, Two Guvnors earlier this year. Since then, the Gavin & Stacey co-creator and star has booked roles in Keira Knightley pic Can A Song Save Your Life? and in David Frankel’s One Chance, playing Paul Potts, the British cell phone salesman who won Britain’s Got Talent in 2007. Kick-Ass producer Kris Thykier is producing School For Santas and One Chance.
James Corden To Star In Working Title’s ‘School For Santas’
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Marc Platt To Bring Sega’s ‘Shinobi’ To Big Screen
- Oscar-Winning Cinematographer Robert Richardson Inks With WME
- Entertainment One Lands ‘Exposure’ Spec On Rosalind Franklin, Unsung Scientist Who Helped Discover DNA
- Regal Hires Universal’s Steve Bunnell As Chief Content & Programming Officer
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Shoots To $38.7M In 2 Days At Offshore Box Office
- Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller ‘Felt…