ICM Partners has signed Andrew Scott for representation. The Irish actor plays the villain Jim Moriarty on Sherlock. The BBC show, soon to head into a third season, is shown on PBS in the U.S. Scott won a 2012 BAFTA Best Supporting Actor in a Drama series award for his portrayal of Sherlock Holmes’ rival. The actor has also appeared in The Hour, HBO’s Band Of Brothers and John Adams miniseries, Scott will continued to be represented in the UK by Lindy King. Scott is managed by Gene Parseghian.
ICM Signs ‘Sherlock’ Villain Andrew Scott
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Of’ – TCA
- The CW Developing ‘Blowback’ Thriller Drama From Justin Lin, Hannah Shakespeare, Michael Eisner & Intrigue
- ‘Conviction’: Daniel Franzese Joins New ABC Legal Drama Series In Recasting
- The Best And Not-Best From The Democratic & Republican Conventions – A Postmortem
- ‘The Apprentice’ Launched Donald Trump’s Presidential Bid, ‘Frontline’ Producer Says…
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg Pens Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton