Nickelodeon’s comedy series iCarly drew 6.4 million total viewers with its hourlong finale, iGoodBye, on Friday. Although well below the series’ 2010 high of 12.4 million viewers, it was a respectable ending for the long-running sitcom. The finale ranks as the top telecast for November with all kids and tween demos, averaging a 8.4/2.8 million in kids 2-11, 11.7/2.3 million in kids 6-11 and 12.5/2.6 million in tweens 9-14. The finale also ranks as basic cable’s top kids telecast with total viewers for the month.
‘iCarly’ Finale Draws 6.4 Million Viewers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates