Nickelodeon’s comedy series iCarly drew 6.4 million total viewers with its hourlong finale, iGoodBye, on Friday. Although well below the series’ 2010 high of 12.4 million viewers, it was a respectable ending for the long-running sitcom. The finale ranks as the top telecast for November with all kids and tween demos, averaging a 8.4/2.8 million in kids 2-11, 11.7/2.3 million in kids 6-11 and 12.5/2.6 million in tweens 9-14. The finale also ranks as basic cable’s top kids telecast with total viewers for the month.
‘iCarly’ Finale Draws 6.4 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'