Nickelodeon’s comedy series iCarly drew 6.4 million total viewers with its hourlong finale, iGoodBye, on Friday. Although well below the series’ 2010 high of 12.4 million viewers, it was a respectable ending for the long-running sitcom. The finale ranks as the top telecast for November with all kids and tween demos, averaging a 8.4/2.8 million in kids 2-11, 11.7/2.3 million in kids 6-11 and 12.5/2.6 million in tweens 9-14. The finale also ranks as basic cable’s top kids telecast with total viewers for the month.
‘iCarly’ Finale Draws 6.4 Million Viewers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director