Nickelodeon’s comedy series iCarly drew 6.4 million total viewers with its hourlong finale, iGoodBye, on Friday. Although well below the series’ 2010 high of 12.4 million viewers, it was a respectable ending for the long-running sitcom. The finale ranks as the top telecast for November with all kids and tween demos, averaging a 8.4/2.8 million in kids 2-11, 11.7/2.3 million in kids 6-11 and 12.5/2.6 million in tweens 9-14. The finale also ranks as basic cable’s top kids telecast with total viewers for the month.
‘iCarly’ Finale Draws 6.4 Million Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’