Nickelodeon’s comedy series iCarly drew 6.4 million total viewers with its hourlong finale, iGoodBye, on Friday. Although well below the series’ 2010 high of 12.4 million viewers, it was a respectable ending for the long-running sitcom. The finale ranks as the top telecast for November with all kids and tween demos, averaging a 8.4/2.8 million in kids 2-11, 11.7/2.3 million in kids 6-11 and 12.5/2.6 million in tweens 9-14. The finale also ranks as basic cable’s top kids telecast with total viewers for the month.
‘iCarly’ Finale Draws 6.4 Million Viewers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'