The network behind Seal Team Six: The Raid On Osama Bin Laden said its one-hour special Superstorm 2012 will air Thursday at 10 PM. That’s three days before the BBC said it would air its quick-turnaround documentary special on Hurricane Sandy. The Nat Geo special will air globally in 172 countries under the title Superstorm New York: What Really Happened, and it will premiere on Spanish-language Nat Geo Mundo on November 23. Pioneer Productions is producing the docu, which details the science behind storm and its wake, which caused more than 110 deaths in the U.S. and paralyzed life for millions of people in more than a half-dozen states. Nat Geo will run Red Cross PSAs during the premiere this week in the U.S.
Nat Geo Channel To Air Sandy Docu ‘Superstorm 2012’ On Nov. 15
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis