The network behind Seal Team Six: The Raid On Osama Bin Laden said its one-hour special Superstorm 2012 will air Thursday at 10 PM. That’s three days before the BBC said it would air its quick-turnaround documentary special on Hurricane Sandy. The Nat Geo special will air globally in 172 countries under the title Superstorm New York: What Really Happened, and it will premiere on Spanish-language Nat Geo Mundo on November 23. Pioneer Productions is producing the docu, which details the science behind storm and its wake, which caused more than 110 deaths in the U.S. and paralyzed life for millions of people in more than a half-dozen states. Nat Geo will run Red Cross PSAs during the premiere this week in the U.S.
Nat Geo Channel To Air Sandy Docu ‘Superstorm 2012’ On Nov. 15
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV
- ‘The Loud House' Creator Chris Savino Fired By Nickelodeon Following Sexual Harassment Allegations