The Hollywood Radio and Television Society will present “The State of Broadcast: Inside the Changing World of Network Television” as part of its Newsmaker Luncheon Series on November 28 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel. Panelists will include Kevin Reilly, Chairman, Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company; Kenneth Ziffren, Co-Founder and Partner, Ziffren Brittenham, LLP; Peter Benedek, Co-Founder and Board Member, UTA; and Katherine Pope, President of Television, Chernin Entertainment. Additional panelists and a moderator will be announced at a later date.
HRTS To Present ‘State Of Broadcast’ Panel As Part Of Newsmaker Series November 28
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix