ABC‘s Good Morning America won the November sweeps, as expected, for the first time in nearly two decades. GMA won in both total viewers averaging 5.31 million and adults 25-54 (2.023 million), according to Nielsen Media Research. GMA scored its first sweeps victory in the important adult demo since July 1994. In addition, GMA led a November sweep in total viewers for the first time in 17 years – since November 1995. GMA surpassed NBC’s Today‘s 4.847 million and 1.995 million by 467,000 total viewers and 28,000 in the 25-54 demo. For the month, GMA’s margins over Today were its largest in total viewers during any sweep in more than 17 years and biggest in adults 25-54 in more than 18 years – since May 1995 and May 1994, respectively. Additionally GMA was up over the year-ago sweep (4.950 million and 1.944 million) in total viewers and Adults 25-54.
‘Good Morning America’ Wins 1st November Sweeps Since Mid-’90s
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’