ABC‘s Good Morning America won the November sweeps, as expected, for the first time in nearly two decades. GMA won in both total viewers averaging 5.31 million and adults 25-54 (2.023 million), according to Nielsen Media Research. GMA scored its first sweeps victory in the important adult demo since July 1994. In addition, GMA led a November sweep in total viewers for the first time in 17 years – since November 1995. GMA surpassed NBC’s Today‘s 4.847 million and 1.995 million by 467,000 total viewers and 28,000 in the 25-54 demo. For the month, GMA’s margins over Today were its largest in total viewers during any sweep in more than 17 years and biggest in adults 25-54 in more than 18 years – since May 1995 and May 1994, respectively. Additionally GMA was up over the year-ago sweep (4.950 million and 1.944 million) in total viewers and Adults 25-54.
‘Good Morning America’ Wins 1st November Sweeps Since Mid-’90s
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Bart & Fleming: Girl Power Pics, Cate Blanchett, Melissa McCarthy, Suzanne Somers And Disney Self-Absorption
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel