ABC‘s Good Morning America won the November sweeps, as expected, for the first time in nearly two decades. GMA won in both total viewers averaging 5.31 million and adults 25-54 (2.023 million), according to Nielsen Media Research. GMA scored its first sweeps victory in the important adult demo since July 1994. In addition, GMA led a November sweep in total viewers for the first time in 17 years – since November 1995. GMA surpassed NBC’s Today‘s 4.847 million and 1.995 million by 467,000 total viewers and 28,000 in the 25-54 demo. For the month, GMA’s margins over Today were its largest in total viewers during any sweep in more than 17 years and biggest in adults 25-54 in more than 18 years – since May 1995 and May 1994, respectively. Additionally GMA was up over the year-ago sweep (4.950 million and 1.944 million) in total viewers and Adults 25-54.
‘Good Morning America’ Wins 1st November Sweeps Since Mid-’90s
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations