Gloria Reuben has joined Reasonable Doubt, teaming with Samuel L. Jackson and Dominic Cooper for the indie crime thriller. Reuben will play world-weary Detective Blake Kanon in the South Creek Pictures pic, which centers on an Assistant D.A. who becomes obsessed with a man found not guilty of a hit and run. Peter Howitt directed from a script by Peter Dowling. Reuben plays Elizabeth Keckley, Mary Todd Lincoln’s dressmaker and confidante, in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln; she was at the White House last week for a private screening. She also appears in the upcoming comedy Admission with Tina Fey and Paul Rudd. The ER veteran also will appear in a five-episode arc on the third season of TNT’s Falling Skies, on which Spielberg is an executive producer. Reuben is repped by APA and manager Estelle Lasher.
Gloria Reuben Added To Thriller ‘Reasonable Doubt’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Sony Hack: 'Interview' Social Media Pulled; Billboards Coming Down In LA
- 'Amazing Race' Ratings Fall In Finale, 'Caught On Camera' Debuts OK As NBC Wins Night
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit