Gloria Reuben has joined Reasonable Doubt, teaming with Samuel L. Jackson and Dominic Cooper for the indie crime thriller. Reuben will play world-weary Detective Blake Kanon in the South Creek Pictures pic, which centers on an Assistant D.A. who becomes obsessed with a man found not guilty of a hit and run. Peter Howitt directed from a script by Peter Dowling. Reuben plays Elizabeth Keckley, Mary Todd Lincoln’s dressmaker and confidante, in Steven Spielberg’s Lincoln; she was at the White House last week for a private screening. She also appears in the upcoming comedy Admission with Tina Fey and Paul Rudd. The ER veteran also will appear in a five-episode arc on the third season of TNT’s Falling Skies, on which Spielberg is an executive producer. Reuben is repped by APA and manager Estelle Lasher.
Gloria Reuben Added To Thriller ‘Reasonable Doubt’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency