This is a second international trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the action sequel that Paramount pushed back from a prime summer bow this year to March 29, 2013. At the time the studio said it was delaying the pic to add 3D. But it turned out after some digging by Nikki Finke that reshoots were needed after mediocre test scores and the poor decision to kill off Channing Tatum, who has turned into a big star since the first movie thanks to 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike. Now he’s most definitely back, as the new trailer makes clear:
Hot Trailer: ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Barcelona Terrorist Attack: 13 Confirmed Dead, 100+ Hurt After Van Rams Crowd; Two Suspects Arrested - Update
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
'Suits' Spinoff Starring Gina Torres To Be Introduced In 'Suits' Season 7 Finale, Will Be About Chicago Politics
Latest Film News
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- The Orchard Lands ‘Outside In’ & Magnolia Acquires ‘The Gospel According To André’; Both…
- Bart & Fleming: How Bad Was Movie Summer 2017?
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Star Zazie Beetz: “Heart Has Been Breaking” Over Stuntwoman Death
- ‘Lara Croft: Tomb Raider’ Director Simon West To Helm ‘Tsunami LA’
- ‘Star Wars’ Obi-Wan Kenobi Movie In Works With Stephen Daldry In Early Talks To Direct