This is a second international trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the action sequel that Paramount pushed back from a prime summer bow this year to March 29, 2013. At the time the studio said it was delaying the pic to add 3D. But it turned out after some digging by Nikki Finke that reshoots were needed after mediocre test scores and the poor decision to kill off Channing Tatum, who has turned into a big star since the first movie thanks to 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike. Now he’s most definitely back, as the new trailer makes clear:
Hot Trailer: ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Madea' To Push Well Past $27M As 'Jack Reacher' Takes $22M to $23M; 'Joneses' Can't Keep Up - Sun. AM Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ At Milestones – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency