This is a second international trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation, the action sequel that Paramount pushed back from a prime summer bow this year to March 29, 2013. At the time the studio said it was delaying the pic to add 3D. But it turned out after some digging by Nikki Finke that reshoots were needed after mediocre test scores and the poor decision to kill off Channing Tatum, who has turned into a big star since the first movie thanks to 21 Jump Street and Magic Mike. Now he’s most definitely back, as the new trailer makes clear:
Hot Trailer: ‘G.I. Joe: Retaliation’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video