FX has ordered 13 additional episodes each of BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. These are the biggest orders to date for the late-night shows, which were originally picked up for six episodes each, followed by seven-episode pickups in the summer. BrandX, which already underwent creative changes between the first and second cycle, will be tweaked again, this time expanding from a half-hour to one hour. As a preview of what’s to come, the final 2012 installment of Brand’s talker will air as a special one-hour episode Thursday at 11:30 PM before the show returns February 7 at 11:30 PM in its new regular full-hour format. The final 2012 episode of Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell airs Thursday at 11 PM. It will come back with originals January 17. “We’re proud to have two of the most strikingly original and funny voices in late night as part of the FX comedy lineup,” said FX EVP Nick Grad. BrandX is executive produced by Brand, Troy Miller, Nik Linnen and John Noel; Totally Biased by Chris Rock, Chuck Sklar and Keri Smith Esguia. Both shows hail from FX Prods.
FX Picks Up More Episodes Of Russell Brand & W. Kamau Bell Late-Night Shows
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- ‘The Tick’ Review: Amazon’s First Superhero Series Works Best Weird
- ‘Shut Eye’ Casts Rowena King; Jeremy Bobb In ‘Escape At Dannemora’