FX has ordered 13 additional episodes each of BrandX With Russell Brand and Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell. These are the biggest orders to date for the late-night shows, which were originally picked up for six episodes each, followed by seven-episode pickups in the summer. BrandX, which already underwent creative changes between the first and second cycle, will be tweaked again, this time expanding from a half-hour to one hour. As a preview of what’s to come, the final 2012 installment of Brand’s talker will air as a special one-hour episode Thursday at 11:30 PM before the show returns February 7 at 11:30 PM in its new regular full-hour format. The final 2012 episode of Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell airs Thursday at 11 PM. It will come back with originals January 17. “We’re proud to have two of the most strikingly original and funny voices in late night as part of the FX comedy lineup,” said FX EVP Nick Grad. BrandX is executive produced by Brand, Troy Miller, Nik Linnen and John Noel; Totally Biased by Chris Rock, Chuck Sklar and Keri Smith Esguia. Both shows hail from FX Prods.
FX Picks Up More Episodes Of Russell Brand & W. Kamau Bell Late-Night Shows
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’, Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres