FX announced today 2013 return dates for four series and a premiere date for the new series Legit. Justified will be back on January 8 at 10 PM for its fourth season, with the rest of the series set to return January 17: Charlie Sheen’s Anger Management starts its back-90 run, launching with back-to-back episodes at 9 and 9:30 PM before settling into its regular 9:30 slot. Archer will make its Season 4 premiere at 10, and the recently reordered Totally Biased With W. Kamau Bell will air at 11. Legit, the new comedy series starring Jim Jeffries that has a 13-episode order, will have its series premiere that night at 10:30 PM.
FX Announces ‘Anger Managment’, ‘Justified’, ‘Archer’ & ‘Totally Biased’ 2013 Premiere Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series