The fifth and final season of Fox‘s sci-fi series Fringe will conclude with a two-hour, two-episode run Friday, January 18 from 8-10 PM, the network said today. It will also mark the 100th episode of the series, which is in the middle of its final 13-episode run. Created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, Fringe is produced by Abrams’ Bad Robot in association with Warner Bros TV. Abrams, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman serve as executive producers, while Akiva Goldsman is a consulting producer. Wyman is showrunning the final season.
Two-Hour ‘Fringe’ Finale Set For Jan. 18
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…