The fifth and final season of Fox‘s sci-fi series Fringe will conclude with a two-hour, two-episode run Friday, January 18 from 8-10 PM, the network said today. It will also mark the 100th episode of the series, which is in the middle of its final 13-episode run. Created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, Fringe is produced by Abrams’ Bad Robot in association with Warner Bros TV. Abrams, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman serve as executive producers, while Akiva Goldsman is a consulting producer. Wyman is showrunning the final season.
Two-Hour ‘Fringe’ Finale Set For Jan. 18
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?