The fifth and final season of Fox‘s sci-fi series Fringe will conclude with a two-hour, two-episode run Friday, January 18 from 8-10 PM, the network said today. It will also mark the 100th episode of the series, which is in the middle of its final 13-episode run. Created by J.J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, Fringe is produced by Abrams’ Bad Robot in association with Warner Bros TV. Abrams, Bryan Burk and J.H. Wyman serve as executive producers, while Akiva Goldsman is a consulting producer. Wyman is showrunning the final season.
Two-Hour ‘Fringe’ Finale Set For Jan. 18
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa