Jeff Lewis and his production company have filed suit against his longtime assistant Jenni Pulos alleging that she is in violation of confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements signed in 2008 and again in 2010. Lewis, who is a producer of the Bravo series Flipping Out, claims in the suit (read it here) that it came to his attention that Pulos has written or is writing a book about her confidential experiences as his personal and executive assistant. The suit says the book initially was titled Hang In There, Baby: What One Of The World’s Most Difficult Bosses Taught Me About life, Work And Love. Lewis says in the suit that Pulos told him the book was not about him and the title has been shortened to Hang In There, Baby. The suit also says Lewis requested a copy of the manuscript but Pulos told him her agents advised against providing one. On Amazon.com, the book Hang In There, Baby by Jenni Pulos and Laura Morton is listed as scheduled to be released August 20, 2013. In addition to damages and court costs, Lewis seeks “a preliminary and permanent injunction” against Pulos or any of her representatives from “publishing any and all facts and/or references to events … related in any manner to personal, private, proprietary and confidential information” she became aware of during her employment.
‘Flipping Out’ Producer Sues Assistant
What's Hot on Deadline
Relativity Changes Coming Fast Today -- Sports Division Head And Co-Chief Out; Ron Burkle Takes Over
'Fresh Off The Boat' Inches Up As Fox Comedies & 'The Muppets' Drop; The CW Fall Kickoff OK With 'The Flash', 'iZombie'
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’: Lady Gaga Has Invite For Season 6
- ABC Developing ‘The Homefront’ Family Comedy From Todd Holland
- ‘Sherlock’ Victorian Special Trailer: What A Difference A Century-Plus Makes – Or Does It?
- Jimmy Fallon Books John Boehner For ‘Tonight Show’ As Pol Guests Suddenly Sexy
- ‘Red Oaks’ Review: Amazon’s 1985-Set Coming-Of-Age Comedy Is A Grand Slam
- Kevin Corcoran Dies: ‘Old Yeller’ Actor And TV Producer Was 66