Erica Hill will join NBC’s Weekend Today as co-anchor alongside Lester Holt, news anchor Jenna Wolfe, and meteorologist Dylan Dreyer beginning Sunday, NBC News president Steve Capus said today. Hill also has been named an NBC News national correspondent, and she will report for Today, NBC Nightly News and MSNBC. “Erica’s extraordinary track record as a journalist has proven that she can cover everything from hard news to pop culture with ease and professionalism,” he said. Wolfe is expanding her role to Saturday’s and Sunday’s broadcasts, and Dreyer will also contribute to MSNBC. The move comes a couple of weeks after reports surfaced that Hill, the former CBS Morning Show co-host, was coming aboard at NBC. She was replaced by Norah O’Donnell over the summer at CBS as the last member of the team remaining after the network’s revamp of the show. She previously worked on CNN’s Anderson Cooper 360.
It’s Official: Erica Hill Joins Weekend ‘Today’ As Co-Anchor
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: David Strathairn Cast In HBO Movie
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bites Press To Distract Them From New Trumpcare Blow
- BET Awards Ratings Fall From 2016, Both On Channel & Across Viacom Networks
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Continue Despite Strike Threat
- Ed Asner Retracts And Apologizes For Allegations Against SAG-AFTRA Leaders
- Is The Premium Video Business Harder To Attack Than Digital Giants Imagined?