Judy Garland wore an iconic blue gingham from Kansas to Emerald City and back in The Wizard Of Oz. And this weekend that dress fetched a cool green $480,000 at Julien’s Auctions in Beverly Hills. Steve McQueen’s racing jacket went for $50,000. The prop watch worn by John Belushi in The Blues Brothers went for $15,000 and his Blues Brothers sunglasses brought $16,640. Jaclyn Smith’s dress from the original Charlie’s Angels TV series brought $15,000. A Jayne Mansfield cat print jumpsuit sold for $16,250, and Julie Andrews’ dress from The Sound of Music cost $38,400. Marilyn Monroe’s purple skirt from River of No Return brought $50,000. Publicity material from The Wizard Of Oz including keybook, continuity and photos sold for $33,750.
Dorothy’s $480K Dress From ‘Wizard Of Oz’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: 'Wonder' Makes Awards Play; 'Dunkirk' Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig To Voters
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- ‘Coco’ Cooking $71M+; ‘Justice League’ At $59M+; ‘Wonder’ Wows At $31M+: Black…
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: ‘Wonder’ Makes Awards Play; ‘Dunkirk’ Storms The Q&A Circuit; Netflix Sends A Pig…
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- Exhibition Stocks Rise In Short Trading Session On Holiday Box Office Optimism
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…