PREVIOUS: The total raised as of 11:30 PM ET from today’s Day Of Giving is $15,663,327. The final tally will be announced tomorrow morning. Disney/ABC Television Group announced late last week that it had designated Monday, November 5 as a “Day of Giving” across all ABC programs including News, Daytime, Primetime and Late Night, encouraging viewers to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Good Morning America, LIVE With Kelly And Michael, The View, The Chew, Katie, Dancing With The Stars, World News With Diane Sawyer, ABC Owned Stations & Local ABC Affiliates, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel Live all participated. ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, General Hospital, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney Stores also joined the effort.
UPDATE: Disney/ABC TV Group’s ‘Day Of Giving’ Brings In $16.8M For Hurricane Relief
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’ Review: Netflix’s Royal Drama Glitters, With History The True Jewel
- ‘The Great Indoors’ Off To Decent Ratings Start, ‘Pure Genius’ Low – Update
- Starz CFO Scott Macdonald To Leave In Reorganization After Sale To Lionsgate
- Clinton Camp Demands More Info As FBI Ponders Emails Found In Anthony Weiner Probe – Update
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV