PREVIOUS: The total raised as of 11:30 PM ET from today’s Day Of Giving is $15,663,327. The final tally will be announced tomorrow morning. Disney/ABC Television Group announced late last week that it had designated Monday, November 5 as a “Day of Giving” across all ABC programs including News, Daytime, Primetime and Late Night, encouraging viewers to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Good Morning America, LIVE With Kelly And Michael, The View, The Chew, Katie, Dancing With The Stars, World News With Diane Sawyer, ABC Owned Stations & Local ABC Affiliates, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel Live all participated. ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, General Hospital, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney Stores also joined the effort.
UPDATE: Disney/ABC TV Group’s ‘Day Of Giving’ Brings In $16.8M For Hurricane Relief
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Latest TV News
- ‘I’m Dying Up Here’: Xosha Roquemore Set To Recur In Season 2 Of Showtime Series
- ‘The Rookie’: Alyssa Diaz Cast In Nathan Fillion’s ABC Light Drama Series
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz
- NRA’s Dana Loesch, Sitcom Star? ‘NCIS’ Producer Says He Got The Pitch
- ‘Stand Up For Something’ Being Used As Rallying Call For Gun Violence Prevention Movement
- StudioCanal Launching French TV Production Unit