PREVIOUS: The total raised as of 11:30 PM ET from today’s Day Of Giving is $15,663,327. The final tally will be announced tomorrow morning. Disney/ABC Television Group announced late last week that it had designated Monday, November 5 as a “Day of Giving” across all ABC programs including News, Daytime, Primetime and Late Night, encouraging viewers to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Good Morning America, LIVE With Kelly And Michael, The View, The Chew, Katie, Dancing With The Stars, World News With Diane Sawyer, ABC Owned Stations & Local ABC Affiliates, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel Live all participated. ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, General Hospital, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney Stores also joined the effort.
UPDATE: Disney/ABC TV Group’s ‘Day Of Giving’ Brings In $16.8M For Hurricane Relief
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Talks Normalizing “The Other” And A Happy Ending For The Shondaland Show
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides