PREVIOUS: The total raised as of 11:30 PM ET from today’s Day Of Giving is $15,663,327. The final tally will be announced tomorrow morning. Disney/ABC Television Group announced late last week that it had designated Monday, November 5 as a “Day of Giving” across all ABC programs including News, Daytime, Primetime and Late Night, encouraging viewers to help those impacted by Hurricane Sandy. Good Morning America, LIVE With Kelly And Michael, The View, The Chew, Katie, Dancing With The Stars, World News With Diane Sawyer, ABC Owned Stations & Local ABC Affiliates, Nightline and Jimmy Kimmel Live all participated. ABC Family, SOAPnet, Radio Disney, General Hospital, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Disney Stores also joined the effort.
UPDATE: Disney/ABC TV Group’s ‘Day Of Giving’ Brings In $16.8M For Hurricane Relief
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists