EXCLUSIVE: Disney has bought Jeremy Miller and Dan Cohn’s Happy Birthday feature pitch. A mid six-figure deal was concluded this week, Deadline has learned. The live action comedy is about a man who turns 40 and vows to never celebrate another birthday again. Unfortunately for him, he finds himself reliving the four worst birthdays from his past. Elizabeth Ingold and Chris Whitaker developed the pitch with Miller and Cohn. Jim & Chris Whitaker will produce. Formerly staff writers on HBO’s Entourage, Miller and Cohn recently wrote Heavy And Rolling for Showtime which they are producing with Ryan Phillippe, Breckin Meyer, and David Schiff. The duo also currently is writing a drama pilot for Fox 21. Miller and Cohn are repped by WME, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and the law firm of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein & Kohner.
Disney Picks Up Jeremy Miller & Dan Cohn’s ‘Happy Birthday’ Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update