EXCLUSIVE: Disney has bought Jeremy Miller and Dan Cohn’s Happy Birthday feature pitch. A mid six-figure deal was concluded this week, Deadline has learned. The live action comedy is about a man who turns 40 and vows to never celebrate another birthday again. Unfortunately for him, he finds himself reliving the four worst birthdays from his past. Elizabeth Ingold and Chris Whitaker developed the pitch with Miller and Cohn. Jim & Chris Whitaker will produce. Formerly staff writers on HBO’s Entourage, Miller and Cohn recently wrote Heavy And Rolling for Showtime which they are producing with Ryan Phillippe, Breckin Meyer, and David Schiff. The duo also currently is writing a drama pilot for Fox 21. Miller and Cohn are repped by WME, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and the law firm of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein & Kohner.
Disney Picks Up Jeremy Miller & Dan Cohn’s ‘Happy Birthday’ Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox Knew About Bill O'Reilly's Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract - Update
Latest Film News
- Josh Brolin Opens Up About Death Of ‘Deadpool 2’ Stuntwoman Joi “SJ” Harris
- Sex Abuse Silence Is Over, But Even The Academy Is Entitled To A Defense
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Director Received Multiple Threats From Suge Knight, Court Records Claim
- ‘Boo 2! A Madea Halloween’ Reaps $21M+ During October Dumping Ground At The B.O.
- Harvey Weinstein Has “Different Recollection” Of Events In Lupita Nyong’o Op-Ed
- APA Agent Tyler Grasham Fired From Agency Following Sexual Assault Allegations