EXCLUSIVE: Disney has bought Jeremy Miller and Dan Cohn’s Happy Birthday feature pitch. A mid six-figure deal was concluded this week, Deadline has learned. The live action comedy is about a man who turns 40 and vows to never celebrate another birthday again. Unfortunately for him, he finds himself reliving the four worst birthdays from his past. Elizabeth Ingold and Chris Whitaker developed the pitch with Miller and Cohn. Jim & Chris Whitaker will produce. Formerly staff writers on HBO’s Entourage, Miller and Cohn recently wrote Heavy And Rolling for Showtime which they are producing with Ryan Phillippe, Breckin Meyer, and David Schiff. The duo also currently is writing a drama pilot for Fox 21. Miller and Cohn are repped by WME, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, and the law firm of Morris Yorn Barnes Levine Krintzman Rubenstein & Kohner.
Disney Picks Up Jeremy Miller & Dan Cohn’s ‘Happy Birthday’ Pitch
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival 2016: ‘Arrival’, ‘Jackie’, ‘Light Between Oceans’, ‘Nocturnal Animals’, Malick’s ‘Voyage Of Time’ & Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- Venice Film Festival 2016: 'Arrival', 'Jackie', 'Light Between Oceans', 'Nocturnal Animals', Malick's 'Voyage Of Time' & Gibson's…
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked