Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest Business News
- 21st Century Fox CEO James Murdoch Donates $1M To ADL: “Standing Up To Nazis Is Essential”
- Ryan Kavanaugh Sued For Fraud By Relativity Investor
- Disney Extends Terms For Four Top Execs Ahead Of Bob Iger’s 2019 Exit
- Is Bob Iger Fed Up With One Of Disney’s Most Vigorous Wall Street Critics?
- Esai Morales Threatens Election Fraud Complaint If “Petty Politics” Continue At SAG-AFTRA
- Lionsgate Taps WB Exec To Streamline Biz After Starz Buy