Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations