Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Would A Hollywood Deal With Alibaba Be Cause For Alarm Or Elation?
- Viacom’s Philippe Dauman Made $44.3M In 2014, +19.3%
- Wall Street Wonders: Can DreamWorks Animation Survive Another Failure?
- Sony Says Hack Will Delay Financial Report; Calls Impact “Not Material”
- DreamWorks Animation Restructuring To Cut 500 Jobs With $290M Charge
- PwC Taps Martha Ruiz To Help Oversee Oscar Results