Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Business News
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- Tony Awards To Honor Nederlander’s Nick Scandalios With Humanitarian Award
- Vincent Bolloré Detained By French Police Amid Probe Into Family Holding Company
- Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Broadway’s ‘King Kong’ Casts 1st Humans: Christiani Pitts, Eric William Morris