Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Lieberman
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- Paramount Cancels 'Team America' Showings, Theaters Say
- Movie Theater Stocks Rebound After Chains Jettison 'The Interview'
- Lionsgate Sought Deal Talks With Sony Hacked Emails Reveal
- 'The Interview' NYC Premiere Canceled
- Barry Meyer Named To Federal Reserve Bank's Board In San Francisco