Discovery CEO David Zaslav tells CNBC today that he and other execs will be “holding back” from expansion investments unless lawmakers compromise on a budget deal by year’s end. “We just need stability,” he says. He’s upbeat, though. Ad sales this quarter look “quite good,” he says.
Discovery CEO Urges Lawmakers To Provide Economic “Stability”: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Looked Un-Prepared At Debate, Hillary Clinton Looked "Like Preparation H"
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
'Magnificent Seven' Lassos $59.3M Worldwide & Record $34.7M U.S. Opening For Antoine Fuqua - Monday Final B.O.
Latest Business News
- Jack Pan Departs As STX Marketing President, Eddie Egan Becomes Interim Boss
- Wanda Group In Talks To Add Dick Clark Productions To Global Media Armada
- L.A. OKs 17% Fee Hike For On-Location Fire Safety Officers
- Nathan Lane, John Slattery Are ‘Front Page’ News At Broadway Box Office
- Disney Exploring A Possible Twitter Bid: Report
- EuropaCorp Sets Production & Acquisition Team With Promotions & New Hires