Jon Hamm and Daniel Radcliffe have teamed for the Sky Arts Playhouse Presents miniseries, a four-part comedy-drama based on a collection of semi-autobiographical short stories by Russian writer and playwright Mikhail Bulgakov. Radcliffe plays a young doctor working in a small village in 1917, and Hamm plays his older version; the two meet is a series of exchanges throughout (Don Draper and Harry Potter sharing a bath!). A Young Doctor’s Notebook is exec produced by Big Talk Productions and Hamm’s Point West Pictures. It debuts in the UK on December 6, but there’s no U.S. date or broadcaster so far.
UK TV Teaser: Jon Hamm And Daniel Radcliffe In ‘A Young Doctor’s Notebook’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Tartaglione
- Int'l Box Office Final: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever
- 'Bang Bang' Shoots To Top Of 2014 Chart As #1 Bollywood Film In North America: Box Office
- Pedro Almodovar Feted As Thierry Frémaux's Lumière Fest Nears Close
- Well-Attended Mipcom Has Lots Of Drama, Lack Of Non-Scripted Breakouts
- 'Doll & Em' Renewed For 2nd Season; 'Top Of The Lake' Returning: Mipcom Briefs
- M Night Shyamalan Says 'Wayward Pines' Taught Him To Be Less "Precious"; Steven Moffat Talks 'Doctor Who': Mipcom