Cross Creek Pictures has brought Adam Kassan on board as Senior Vice President of Production and Development. “He is an intelligent, meticulous and hands-on production executive and we are excited he is joining the team,” said Cross Creek president Brian Oliver today of Kassan. The exec most recently served as VP at Scott Free Productions. Before that he was co-president of John Lesher’s Le Grisbi Productions where he was an executive producer on the David Ayer-directed End Of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena. Kassan began his career at Miramax Films and Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment. After a stint at Paramount Vantage, Kassan served as Vice President at Paramount Pictures, where he helped oversee films such as the Oscar winning No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood and JJ Abrams’ Star Trek reboot. Cross Creek has the Ron Howard-directed Rush in post-production for a scheduled September, 2013 release. The company plans to start production on A Walk Among The Tombstones, starring Liam Neeson, in early 2013.
Cross Creek Adds Adam Kassan As SVP Production & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Reese Witherspoon Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Director At Age 16
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel