Cross Creek Pictures has brought Adam Kassan on board as Senior Vice President of Production and Development. “He is an intelligent, meticulous and hands-on production executive and we are excited he is joining the team,” said Cross Creek president Brian Oliver today of Kassan. The exec most recently served as VP at Scott Free Productions. Before that he was co-president of John Lesher’s Le Grisbi Productions where he was an executive producer on the David Ayer-directed End Of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena. Kassan began his career at Miramax Films and Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment. After a stint at Paramount Vantage, Kassan served as Vice President at Paramount Pictures, where he helped oversee films such as the Oscar winning No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood and JJ Abrams’ Star Trek reboot. Cross Creek has the Ron Howard-directed Rush in post-production for a scheduled September, 2013 release. The company plans to start production on A Walk Among The Tombstones, starring Liam Neeson, in early 2013.
Cross Creek Adds Adam Kassan As SVP Production & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Film News
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto