Cross Creek Pictures has brought Adam Kassan on board as Senior Vice President of Production and Development. “He is an intelligent, meticulous and hands-on production executive and we are excited he is joining the team,” said Cross Creek president Brian Oliver today of Kassan. The exec most recently served as VP at Scott Free Productions. Before that he was co-president of John Lesher’s Le Grisbi Productions where he was an executive producer on the David Ayer-directed End Of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena. Kassan began his career at Miramax Films and Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment. After a stint at Paramount Vantage, Kassan served as Vice President at Paramount Pictures, where he helped oversee films such as the Oscar winning No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood and JJ Abrams’ Star Trek reboot. Cross Creek has the Ron Howard-directed Rush in post-production for a scheduled September, 2013 release. The company plans to start production on A Walk Among The Tombstones, starring Liam Neeson, in early 2013.
Cross Creek Adds Adam Kassan As SVP Production & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Trevor Noah Fracas "Much Ado About Nothing," Millennials Get Him, Says Aasif Mandvi, Quoting 451-Year-Old Playwright
Latest Film News
- Exit Hugh Jackman, Enter Josephine Baker: Cush Jumbo’s Changing Times
- ‘American Sniper’ Helmer Clint Eastwood Finds Jewell Project; Can Fox And Warner Bros Work It Out?
- Antonio Banderas In ‘The 33′ Trailer: “I Believe We’ll Make It Out Of Here!”
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Electric Entertainment Taps Craig Gates; Tyler Ross Books ‘Officer Downe’
- Relativity Picks Up Eric Bress’ Spec ‘American Drifter’