Cross Creek Pictures has brought Adam Kassan on board as Senior Vice President of Production and Development. “He is an intelligent, meticulous and hands-on production executive and we are excited he is joining the team,” said Cross Creek president Brian Oliver today of Kassan. The exec most recently served as VP at Scott Free Productions. Before that he was co-president of John Lesher’s Le Grisbi Productions where he was an executive producer on the David Ayer-directed End Of Watch, starring Jake Gyllenhaal and Michael Pena. Kassan began his career at Miramax Films and Brad Pitt’s Plan B Entertainment. After a stint at Paramount Vantage, Kassan served as Vice President at Paramount Pictures, where he helped oversee films such as the Oscar winning No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood and JJ Abrams’ Star Trek reboot. Cross Creek has the Ron Howard-directed Rush in post-production for a scheduled September, 2013 release. The company plans to start production on A Walk Among The Tombstones, starring Liam Neeson, in early 2013.
Cross Creek Adds Adam Kassan As SVP Production & Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Maria Contreras-Sweet-Led Group In Exclusive Negotiations To Acquire Assets Of The Weinstein Company
Latest Film News
- Magnolia Moving Towards Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sundance Docu ‘RBG?’
- Hilary Swank On Family Dysfunction In ‘What They Had' – Sundance Studio
- Netflix Circling ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel ‘God Particle’?
- 'Search' Wins Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Film Prize – Sundance
- ‘Westworld’s Angela Sarafyan Set For Ted Bundy Pic ‘Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, And Vile’
- ‘MATANGI / MAYA / M.I.A.’ Doc Shines Light On Singer’s Advocacy For Fellow Tamils – Sundance Studio