Gary S. Mann has developed series like The Sarah Silverman Show, Tosh.0 and collaborated on Key & Peele, The Burn with Jeff Ross and the upcoming Review With Forrest MacNeil since joining the network in 2003. He is based in Santa Monica and reports to SVP Jim Sharp, Comedy Central‘s head of West Coast development. “I have done almost everything in my power to undermine Gary, but he has a sharply honed eye for talent and an uncanny ability to develop shows that are important to us,” said Kent Alterman, Head of Original Programming and Production, who made the announcement today. Mann will continue to oversee The Comedy Central Stage, the network develops live shows that sometimes transition to on-air series. Before Comedy Central, Mann worked at HBO Independent Productions.
Comedy Central Ups Gary S. Mann To SVP Original Programming And Development
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'