Gary S. Mann has developed series like The Sarah Silverman Show, Tosh.0 and collaborated on Key & Peele, The Burn with Jeff Ross and the upcoming Review With Forrest MacNeil since joining the network in 2003. He is based in Santa Monica and reports to SVP Jim Sharp, Comedy Central‘s head of West Coast development. “I have done almost everything in my power to undermine Gary, but he has a sharply honed eye for talent and an uncanny ability to develop shows that are important to us,” said Kent Alterman, Head of Original Programming and Production, who made the announcement today. Mann will continue to oversee The Comedy Central Stage, the network develops live shows that sometimes transition to on-air series. Before Comedy Central, Mann worked at HBO Independent Productions.
Comedy Central Ups Gary S. Mann To SVP Original Programming And Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool