Liz Mackiewicz will be responsible for marketing and licensing films in the Cohen Film Collection. She’ll report directly to Cohen Media Group Chairman/CEO Charles S. Cohen. “The revival of interest in classic films and the implementation of new film technologies, creates an exciting opportunity for the Cohen Film Collection films to be seen for the first time on Blu-ray DVD and on VOD platforms”, said Mackiewicz. She has held similar positions with Los Angeles based Arclight Films, Media 8 Entertainment and First Look Studios.|
Cohen Media Group Adds Liz Mackiewicz As SVP International Distribution
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'