Joe Livecchi held a development post at BBC Worldwide, was an executive producer at Endemol USA and is the exec producer/owner of Majority Rules Media, which has an output deal with ITV Studios and sold shows to the likes of CBS, A&E, History Channel, Travel Channel, VH1, The Food Network and TLC. At CMT he will take on the newly created position of SVP Development, where he will oversee multiple development teams as well as external and third-party productions for the network. CMT’s West Coast development team of Claire McCabe, Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will report to Livecchi, who will be in New York and report to EVP Development and Programming Jayson Dinsmore. CMT has been expanding its original programming of late, recently greenlighting 10 episodes of an unscripted series starring Dog the Bounty Hunter and gave the go-ahead to four other series back in July.
CMT Appoints Joe Livecchi SVP Development
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…