Joe Livecchi held a development post at BBC Worldwide, was an executive producer at Endemol USA and is the exec producer/owner of Majority Rules Media, which has an output deal with ITV Studios and sold shows to the likes of CBS, A&E, History Channel, Travel Channel, VH1, The Food Network and TLC. At CMT he will take on the newly created position of SVP Development, where he will oversee multiple development teams as well as external and third-party productions for the network. CMT’s West Coast development team of Claire McCabe, Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will report to Livecchi, who will be in New York and report to EVP Development and Programming Jayson Dinsmore. CMT has been expanding its original programming of late, recently greenlighting 10 episodes of an unscripted series starring Dog the Bounty Hunter and gave the go-ahead to four other series back in July.
CMT Appoints Joe Livecchi SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Watch President Obama Discuss Sony Hack In Year-End Press Conference (Live Stream)
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January