Joe Livecchi held a development post at BBC Worldwide, was an executive producer at Endemol USA and is the exec producer/owner of Majority Rules Media, which has an output deal with ITV Studios and sold shows to the likes of CBS, A&E, History Channel, Travel Channel, VH1, The Food Network and TLC. At CMT he will take on the newly created position of SVP Development, where he will oversee multiple development teams as well as external and third-party productions for the network. CMT’s West Coast development team of Claire McCabe, Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will report to Livecchi, who will be in New York and report to EVP Development and Programming Jayson Dinsmore. CMT has been expanding its original programming of late, recently greenlighting 10 episodes of an unscripted series starring Dog the Bounty Hunter and gave the go-ahead to four other series back in July.
CMT Appoints Joe Livecchi SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Latest TV News
- Obama Derides Donald Trump In ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Visit
- Media-Loathing Donald Trump Launches Alt Nightly Campaign Coverage
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek