Joe Livecchi held a development post at BBC Worldwide, was an executive producer at Endemol USA and is the exec producer/owner of Majority Rules Media, which has an output deal with ITV Studios and sold shows to the likes of CBS, A&E, History Channel, Travel Channel, VH1, The Food Network and TLC. At CMT he will take on the newly created position of SVP Development, where he will oversee multiple development teams as well as external and third-party productions for the network. CMT’s West Coast development team of Claire McCabe, Melanie Moreau and Eliot Goldberg will report to Livecchi, who will be in New York and report to EVP Development and Programming Jayson Dinsmore. CMT has been expanding its original programming of late, recently greenlighting 10 episodes of an unscripted series starring Dog the Bounty Hunter and gave the go-ahead to four other series back in July.
CMT Appoints Joe Livecchi SVP Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series