Talent agent Chris Dennis has joined management/production company Underground as a manager. For the past five years, Dennis was at Paradigm as a talent agent. Because of his switch from agenting to management, it is unclear which clients will follow him to Underground. “The hardest thing about growing a company is finding the right people to bring into the fold,” said Underground’s Trevor Engelson. “With Chris we’ve found the perfect fit for us, a true hustler with a gigantic future over here at Underground.” Best known for its literary business, Underground has been working on building its talent side over the past couple of years. Dennis joins managers Engelson, Evan Silverberg and Josh Turner McGuire in the LA office and Noah Rothman who recently joined the company’s NYC office.
Chris Dennis Joins Underground Films
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix