Brian Applegate has been named senior broadcast producer and Matthew Glick senior producer at CBS This Morning. Applegate had been executive producer for CBS News’ overnight Up To The Minute newscast and the 4 AM broadcast CBS Morning News. He also was responsible for the network’s overnight breaking news cut-ins, including the death of Ted Kennedy and the killing of Osama bin Laden. “Brian has terrific news judgment, and now you’ll see that on a bigger platform,” said Chris Licht, VP Programming at CBS News and executive producer of CBS This Morning. “He is also a great leader and control room pro.” Glick, who will head the morning show’s booking department, most recently was a senior producer at NBC Universal in the Special Bookings unit, where he helped launch Rock Center With Brian Williams. His various roles at NBC News included supervising producer on the weekend edition of Today.
‘CBS This Morning’ Adds Producing Pair
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC