CBS’ freshman drama Made In Jersey, which was pulled after two low-rated airings on Friday, is getting slotted on Saturdays. The network has scheduled Made In Jersey originals on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, at 8 PM. CBS followed a similar route last fall with comedy How To Be A Gentleman, which also was cancelled after two low-rated airings on Thursday. It too was relocated to Saturdays before CBS pulled it permanently after one outing on the low-trafficked night.
CBS’ Cancelled ‘Made In Jersey’ Resurfaces On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
'Me And Earl And The Dying Girl' Takes Top Dramatic Honors At Sundance; Is It The Next 'Whiplash'? - Winners List
ADG Awards: 'Birdman', 'Grand Budapest Hotel', & 'Guardians' Take Top Film Prizes - 'Game Of Thrones', 'True Detective Among TV Winners
More From Andreeva
- Fortune Feimster Comedy From Tina Fey, ‘Uncle Buck’ Reboot Get ABC Pilot Orders
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'