CBS’ freshman drama Made In Jersey, which was pulled after two low-rated airings on Friday, is getting slotted on Saturdays. The network has scheduled Made In Jersey originals on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, at 8 PM. CBS followed a similar route last fall with comedy How To Be A Gentleman, which also was cancelled after two low-rated airings on Thursday. It too was relocated to Saturdays before CBS pulled it permanently after one outing on the low-trafficked night.
CBS’ Cancelled ‘Made In Jersey’ Resurfaces On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Delayed By Widespread Cable & Satellite Outages – Update
- Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight Nets $400M For HBO/Showtime; Hollywood Comes Big
- Controversy Dogs #MayPac: Were Reporters Banned For Criticizing Mayweather?
- ‘Beyond The Tank’ Ratings Strong In Debut, ‘Blue Bloods’ Finale Steady With 2014, ‘Grimm’ Down
- A New Princess: U.S., International Media Welcome #RoyalBaby
- Bill Maher: Obama And W Embody ‘Romper Room’s Do Bee/Don’t Bee