CBS’ freshman drama Made In Jersey, which was pulled after two low-rated airings on Friday, is getting slotted on Saturdays. The network has scheduled Made In Jersey originals on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, at 8 PM. CBS followed a similar route last fall with comedy How To Be A Gentleman, which also was cancelled after two low-rated airings on Thursday. It too was relocated to Saturdays before CBS pulled it permanently after one outing on the low-trafficked night.
CBS’ Cancelled ‘Made In Jersey’ Resurfaces On Saturdays
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot