CBS’ freshman drama Made In Jersey, which was pulled after two low-rated airings on Friday, is getting slotted on Saturdays. The network has scheduled Made In Jersey originals on Saturday, Nov. 24 and Dec. 1, at 8 PM. CBS followed a similar route last fall with comedy How To Be A Gentleman, which also was cancelled after two low-rated airings on Thursday. It too was relocated to Saturdays before CBS pulled it permanently after one outing on the low-trafficked night.
CBS’ Cancelled ‘Made In Jersey’ Resurfaces On Saturdays
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'