Cartoon Network has renewed Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball for new seasons and added new episodes of Annoying Orange. Produced by JG Quintel, Regular Show will be back for a fifth season. Following the travels of 12-year old Gumball and his family, the BAFTA-winning The Amazing World Of Gumball from the London-based Cartoon Network Studio Europe will be back for a third season. And the YouTube-to-TV Annoying Orange has had additional episodes added to its debut season by Cartoon Network. Developed and produced by The Collective, Dane Boedigheimer (the creator of the Annoying Orange Web series) co-created the TV series with Tom Sheppard. Conrad Vernon serves as executive producer along with Gary Binkow and Dan Weinstein of The Collective.
Cartoon Network Renews Comedy Duo, Adds More ‘Annoying Orange’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Lindsey Vonn Takes Bronze, Gives Tearful Interview For Grandfather & Country
- Channel 4 Chief Executive Alex Mahon To Keynote Mip Formats
- ‘Lost In Space’: Netflix Remake Gets Premiere Date & First Look
- Reverend Billy Graham Dies: Leading Evangelical Figure Was 99
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Culture Book ‘Consider Phlebas’ Getting TV Series Adaptation At Amazon By Plan B and Dennis Kelly