Cartoon Network has renewed Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball for new seasons and added new episodes of Annoying Orange. Produced by JG Quintel, Regular Show will be back for a fifth season. Following the travels of 12-year old Gumball and his family, the BAFTA-winning The Amazing World Of Gumball from the London-based Cartoon Network Studio Europe will be back for a third season. And the YouTube-to-TV Annoying Orange has had additional episodes added to its debut season by Cartoon Network. Developed and produced by The Collective, Dane Boedigheimer (the creator of the Annoying Orange Web series) co-created the TV series with Tom Sheppard. Conrad Vernon serves as executive producer along with Gary Binkow and Dan Weinstein of The Collective.
Cartoon Network Renews Comedy Duo, Adds More ‘Annoying Orange’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Patten
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members