Cartoon Network has renewed Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball for new seasons and added new episodes of Annoying Orange. Produced by JG Quintel, Regular Show will be back for a fifth season. Following the travels of 12-year old Gumball and his family, the BAFTA-winning The Amazing World Of Gumball from the London-based Cartoon Network Studio Europe will be back for a third season. And the YouTube-to-TV Annoying Orange has had additional episodes added to its debut season by Cartoon Network. Developed and produced by The Collective, Dane Boedigheimer (the creator of the Annoying Orange Web series) co-created the TV series with Tom Sheppard. Conrad Vernon serves as executive producer along with Gary Binkow and Dan Weinstein of The Collective.
Cartoon Network Renews Comedy Duo, Adds More ‘Annoying Orange’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book