Cartoon Network has renewed Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball for new seasons and added new episodes of Annoying Orange. Produced by JG Quintel, Regular Show will be back for a fifth season. Following the travels of 12-year old Gumball and his family, the BAFTA-winning The Amazing World Of Gumball from the London-based Cartoon Network Studio Europe will be back for a third season. And the YouTube-to-TV Annoying Orange has had additional episodes added to its debut season by Cartoon Network. Developed and produced by The Collective, Dane Boedigheimer (the creator of the Annoying Orange Web series) co-created the TV series with Tom Sheppard. Conrad Vernon serves as executive producer along with Gary Binkow and Dan Weinstein of The Collective.
Cartoon Network Renews Comedy Duo, Adds More ‘Annoying Orange’
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan…
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network
- Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
- ‘Mad About You’: Peter Tolan To Write Revival Starring Paul Reiser & Helen Hunt