CAA has signed Australian actor Callan McAuliffe, who stars as the young Jay Gatsby in the Baz Luhrmann-directed The Great Gatsby out on May 10, 2013. Leonardo DiCaprio portrays the adult Gatsby in the 3D adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1925 novel. McAuliffe stared in 2011’s sci-fi thriller I Am Number Four and in Rob Reiner’s romcom Flipped in 2010. He appears with Anthony LaPaglia and Rachel Griffiths in Robert Connolly’s Underground, which played at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. McAuliffe will continue to be repped by Alchemy Entertainment, RGM Artist Group in Australia and attorney Patti Felker.
CAA Signs ‘Great Gatsby’ Actor Callan McAuliffe
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Live-Action French Version Gets U.S. Release
- ‘Flamingo Kid’ Broadway Musical Eyes 2018 Opening
- Filmmaker Brian Helgeland Signs With CAA
- ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Trailer: First Look At Venice-Bound Mel Gibson Pic
- Jackie Chan Gets Castmates In ‘Bleeding Steel’
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton