Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios, Inc., an independent producer and distributor of first-run syndicated television programming for broadcast TV stations and owner of seven 24-hour HD television networks, has announced Supreme Justice With Judge Karen, a new court show set to launch next fall in broadcast syndication and on cable networks. This marks Entertainment Studios’ fourth court show, joining Justice For All With Judge Cristina Perez, We The People With Gloria Allred and America’s Court With Judge Ross, and the company’s 32nd HD television series overall. Twice elected as a county court judge in Miami, Karen Mills-Francis is known for her feisty, full-of-life personality and passionate advocacy for families and children.
Byron Allen’s Company Launches Another Syndicated Court Show For Fall 2013
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Latest TV News
- Liza Koshy To Star In New YouTube Red Comedy Series ‘Liza On Demand’
- ‘The Four’ Fox Reality Competition Sets Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor & Charlie Walk As Stars, Gets Premiere…
- White House Celebrates Donald Trump For Not Acknowledging Sexual Assault Claims
- ‘Suits’ Spinoff: Simon Kassianides Joins Potential Gina Torres-Toplined Offshoot
- Fox And Viacom Lead Media Stock Rally Sparked By Merger Speculation
- Kat Dennings To Star In Hulu Pilot ‘Dollface’; ‘I, Tonya’s Margot Robbie, Bryan Unkeless Producing