Army Wives alumna Brigid Brannagh has been cast in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours.The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Branaugh will play Dr. Atthea Martin, who is easing into her old job as a trauma doctor while grieving the loss of her husband, killed by a drunk driver. She co-starred in ABC’s drama pilot Gilded Lilys last season.
Brigid Brannagh Joins Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21.7M As 'Rampage' Beats Chest, 'Super Trooper 2' Surprises - Sunday AM Update
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
James Cameron Speaks Out On New AMC Sci Fi Series, Oscar Snubs, A Return To 'Terminator', And The Effect Of Fox/Disney Merger On 'Avatar' Sequels
'Rampage' Rounds $216M Overseas; 'A Quiet Place' Cranks WW Volume To $207M - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Review: The Robot Revolution Will Be Televised, Beautifully
- ‘Fixer Upper’ Spin-off ‘Woodworker’ To Bow On DIY Network
- Benedict Cumberbatch Calls Martin Freeman’s ‘Sherlock’ Criticisms “Pathetic”
- CBS Football Analyst Apologizes For Gun Photo On Daughter’s Prom Night