Army Wives alumna Brigid Brannagh has been cast in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours.The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Branaugh will play Dr. Atthea Martin, who is easing into her old job as a trauma doctor while grieving the loss of her husband, killed by a drunk driver. She co-starred in ABC’s drama pilot Gilded Lilys last season.
Brigid Brannagh Joins Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios