Army Wives alumna Brigid Brannagh has been cast in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours.The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Branaugh will play Dr. Atthea Martin, who is easing into her old job as a trauma doctor while grieving the loss of her husband, killed by a drunk driver. She co-starred in ABC’s drama pilot Gilded Lilys last season.
Brigid Brannagh Joins Pilot ‘After Hours’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order