This was tapped as one of the hot titles of this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The Dante Ariola-directed comedic romance Arthur Newman stars Colin Firth and Emily Blunt in the story of a depressed divorced dad who fakes his death and adopts a new identity, then meets a troubled woman who spurs him on to new heights during a cross-country road trip. Becky Johnston wrote the script. Cinedigm Entertainment Group has acquired all U.S. rights and plans a theatrical release in the middle of next year, followed by on-demand, premium digital, DVD, and TV releases. UTA Independent Film Group, CAA and Eric Greenfeld repped the filmmakers, with Vincent Scordino repping Cinedigm.
Cinedigm Acquires Colin Firth-Emily Blunt Pic ‘Arthur Newman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $241.96M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest Film News
- Duplass Brothers Contest Finalist Film ‘Lost Bayou’ Sets Cast; Kristanna Loken Cast In ‘University Intelligence…
- ‘Paddington’s Paul King In Talks To Direct Live-Action ‘Pinocchio’ For Disney
- California’s IMDb Age Law Violates First Amendment, Federal Court Rules; SAG-AFTRA “Extremely Disappointed”…
- Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives…
- ‘Ismael’s Ghosts’ Trailer: Marion Cotillard Haunts A Former Lover In Arnaud Desplechin Drama
- ‘Cowboy Ninja Viking’ Adds ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Scribe Eric Pearson