Oscar winner Colin Firth and Michael Fassbender are set to star in Genius. Based on the relationship between author Thomas Wolfe and renowned editor Max Perkins, the film will be directed by Michael Grandage. Gladiator and Skyfall scribe John Logan will adapt the script from A. Scott Berg’s award-winning biography Max Perkins: Editor Of Genius. James Bierman for the Michael Grandage Company will produce Genius. CAA will arrange the financing and represent the film’s North American distribution rights. FilmNation start international sales on Genius at AFM this week.
AFM: Colin Firth & Michael Fassbender Join ‘Genius’
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Donald Trump Tweets Sen. Gillibrand Offered To "Do Anything" When "Begging" For Campaign Contributions
Latest Film News
- Bruce Brown Dies: Surf Movie Pioneer Who Sought The Perfect Wave For ‘Endless Summer’ Was 80
- Ian Chen & Jovan Armand Join ‘Shazam!’, Brian 'Astro' Bradley Jr. Cast In ‘Luce’
- Justin Chon, Filmmaker Behind ‘Gook’ At Sundance, Will Direct Next Feature For Macro
- Cinedigm Acquires Rights To High School Comedy ‘Dear Dictator’
- Ari Sandel To Direct ‘Goosebumps’ Movie At Sony, But Which One?
- The Global Box Office Awakens: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Could Power To $440M Opening