ABC, which has one family comedy with a male lead on the air in Tim Allen’s Last Man Standing, is developing another multi-camera family half-hour centered on a guy played by a stand-up comedian. The network has bought Big Children, written/executive produced by Scott Marder (It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia) and starring actor-comedian Rory Scovel (The Life And Times Of Tim). Produced by ABC Studios, it centers on a thirtysomething “only child” (Scovel) who must move home and parent his parents after they retire and revert to acting like children with too much time on their hands. Scovel is repped by CAA, which also reps Marder, Mosaic and Isaac Dunham.
ABC Develops Family Comedy Starring Comedian Rory Scovel
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Adds Four To Cast & Reveals The Scoop On Season 7
- DNC Final Day Ratings See Hillary Clinton Down From Obama In 2012; Steady With Trump & RNC
- ‘This Is Us’: Jon Huertas Joins Dan Fogelman NBC Dramedy
- Sony Pictures Division Hit By Losses In Quarterly Earnings
- Richard Kind, The Last Martin O’Malley Supporter, Attends DNC For Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’
- The Hillbillies Have Eyes In New ‘American Horror Story’ Season 6 Teasers