Duck Dynasty hit new ratings highs last night, eclipsing cable and broadcast rivals. The A&E reality series pulled in 4.4 million total viewers for its 10:30 PM airing Wednesday, while its 10 PM show drew 4.3 million, making it the night’s No. 1 and No. 2 shows on cable. It’s 2.0 rating in the adults 18-49 demo at 10 bested FX’s American Horror Story (1.6) as well network shows like ABC’s Nashville (1.8) and NBC’s Chicago Fire (1.6). The 10 PM episode was watched by a series-high 2.5 million viewers in both the 25-54 and 18-49 demos, while the 10:30 airing was seen by 2.6 million viewers in 25-54 and 2.5 million in 18-49, both series highs. Duck Dynasty returned for its second season October 10 with an average of 3.8 million viewers for the 10 and 10:30 PM broadcasts. Gurney Productions produces the show for A&E.
A&E’s ‘Duck Dynasty’ Hits Ratings Record, Beats ‘Nashville’& ‘Chicago Fire’ In 18-49
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- USA To Redevelop ‘Brooklyn Animal Control’ Pilot, Passes On ‘Poor Richard's Almanack’
- Kelly Macdonald To Star In ‘Black Mirror’ Episode On Netflix
- Ashton Kutcher Sitcom ‘The Ranch’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix
- Allison Janney Revives C.J. Cregg For White House Press Briefing
- Larry Wilmore On White House Correspondents’ Dinner: “I’m Going To Open With A Yo Mama So Fat Joke”
- John Krasinski To Star In ‘Jack Ryan’ Amazon TV Series From Carlton Cuse & Paramount TV