Here’s a first look at 21 And Over from Hangover writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. Chaos ensues when a straight-A college student’s two best friends take him out for a “quick beer” to celebrate his 21st birthday the night before his all-important medical school interview. Miles Teller, Justin Chon, Sarah Wright and Skylar Astin star. 21 And Over is slated for a March 1, 2013 release.
Hot Trailer: ’21 And Over’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Comedy Central Moves Up '@Midnight' For 2 Weeks Ahead Of Larry Wilmore Premiere
- MPAA Says North Korea Attack On Sony Is “Despicable, Criminal Act”
- Hulu Acquires 'Fargo' Miniseries In Deal With MGM
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'