Here’s a first look at 21 And Over from Hangover writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. Chaos ensues when a straight-A college student’s two best friends take him out for a “quick beer” to celebrate his 21st birthday the night before his all-important medical school interview. Miles Teller, Justin Chon, Sarah Wright and Skylar Astin star. 21 And Over is slated for a March 1, 2013 release.
Hot Trailer: ’21 And Over’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Rachel Weisz In Talks To Star Opposite Colin Firth In Donald Crowhurst Biopic
- Cannes In Focus On Femme Filmmakers; BAFTA Seeks Comedy Scripts: Global Briefs
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story