Here’s a first look at 21 And Over from Hangover writers Jon Lucas and Scott Moore. Chaos ensues when a straight-A college student’s two best friends take him out for a “quick beer” to celebrate his 21st birthday the night before his all-important medical school interview. Miles Teller, Justin Chon, Sarah Wright and Skylar Astin star. 21 And Over is slated for a March 1, 2013 release.
Hot Trailer: ’21 And Over’
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Team
- R.I.P. Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta, Dead At 82
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016