The TV Academy has set September 22 as the date for for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. As part of the Big 4 network’s eight-year wheel deal, it is CBS‘ turn carrying the show next year. It will originate from the Emmys’ home, NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Nominations for the 2013 Primetime Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. The last time CBS had the Emmys in 2009, they were hosted by How I Met Your Mother co-star Neil Patrick Harris.
2013 Primetime Emmy Awards To Air September 22 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest TV News
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur
- Sony Pictures Int’l Pacts With Producers Eduardo Cisneros & Jason Shuman
- ‘Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour’ Concert Film To Premiere On Showtime