The TV Academy has set September 22 as the date for for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. As part of the Big 4 network’s eight-year wheel deal, it is CBS‘ turn carrying the show next year. It will originate from the Emmys’ home, NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Nominations for the 2013 Primetime Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. The last time CBS had the Emmys in 2009, they were hosted by How I Met Your Mother co-star Neil Patrick Harris.
2013 Primetime Emmy Awards To Air September 22 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why 'Roman J. Israel, Esq' Never Left The '60s Behind - The Contenders Video
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022: Report
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement