The TV Academy has set September 22 as the date for for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. As part of the Big 4 network’s eight-year wheel deal, it is CBS‘ turn carrying the show next year. It will originate from the Emmys’ home, NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Nominations for the 2013 Primetime Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. The last time CBS had the Emmys in 2009, they were hosted by How I Met Your Mother co-star Neil Patrick Harris.
2013 Primetime Emmy Awards To Air September 22 On CBS
What's Hot on Deadline
DGA Awards: Alejandro G. Iñárritu Wins Feature Film Award For 'The Revenant'; HBO Cleans Up With Wins For 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep' & 'Bessie' - Full List
DGA Awards: Inarritu's Big Win Gives Momentum To 'Revenant' But Keeps Best Picture Race In The Undecided Column
'Kung Fu Panda 3' Does Touchdown Dance With $21M As Super Bowl Weekend Slaughters 'Zombies', 'Choice': Sunday B.O.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Reaches Unprecedented Height At Domestic B.O. With $900M, $2B Worldwide
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Solid With Host Larry David
- Three Best GOP Debate Moments – From Ben Carson’s Kickoff Fumble To Candidate Contretemps
- Video – Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson Zoolander-ize Hillary, Bernie & Donald On ‘SNL’
- Video – Larry David’s Shticky Business Sorta Sparks ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Bernie Sanders, Larry David Trade Bernie Sanders-isms on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- CNN: Ted Cruz Debate Accusations “Categorically False”