The TV Academy has set September 22 as the date for for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards. As part of the Big 4 network’s eight-year wheel deal, it is CBS‘ turn carrying the show next year. It will originate from the Emmys’ home, NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Nominations for the 2013 Primetime Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 from the Academy’s Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood. The last time CBS had the Emmys in 2009, they were hosted by How I Met Your Mother co-star Neil Patrick Harris.
2013 Primetime Emmy Awards To Air September 22 On CBS
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'