It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance