It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Lego Movie' Sequel Gets Phil Lord, Chris Miller Script Commitment
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Sebastian Stan Joins 'The Martian' And 'Ricki And The Flash'