It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Bart & Fleming: On 'Birdman,' Sony PR Tsuris, Mike Nichols And Bill Cosby
- Hobbit Sings Sweet Farewell To Middle Earth
- Charles Sipkins Exiting Sony As Corporate PR Head
- Jean-Marc Vallee To Direct Amy Adams In Janis Joplin Biopic
- Katee Sackhoff Gets 'Girl Flu'
- Richard Linklater Cast For Career Achievement Award