It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- James Cameron On 'Avatar' Sequels: 'You Will Sh*t Yourself With Your Mouth Wide Open'
- Fox Green Light Starts 'Independence Day' Sequel Countdown
- Sony Hacker Paralysis Reaches Day Two – Update
- Leslie Zemeckis Sells Book On Burlesque Siren Lili St. Cyr
- Weinstein Collars Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani For 'Paddington' Tune
- Wonderland Buys Insurgent Scribe Brian Duffield's 'The Babysitter' Spec In Auction