It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Eva Longoria, Jeremy Piven & Jessica Szohr Star In Jamie Foxx’s Directorial Debut Pic
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- Marvel’s Annie Chang Joins Academy’s Tech Council
- Lin Oeding To Direct ‘Office Uprising’ Starring Brenton Thwaites – AFM
- Andrew Cripps Joining Fox As President Of International Theatrical Distribution
- Watch Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Get Destroyed