It started with Pinkberry: The Movie, and then Yom Kippur At WME and Staff Meeting: The Movie. When WME holds its all-company meeting, departments contribute in-house spoofs for the amusement of their colleagues. And Deadline has had fun airing them when we get them. The latest, directed by the team called Walter Robot, is called The Transfer. Generated by the motion picture lit department for last week’s gathering, this one adds a new wrinkle to the usual spoofery. Sure they’ve got Aaron Sorkin and Pauly Shore, but past films had dealmakers and talent playing themselves. The innovation this time is VFX, as a mailroom trainee tries to step up.
WME Motion Pic Lit Department Adds VFX To Annual Spoof Film ‘The Transfer’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Fleming Jr
- 'The Killer' Movie: Alex Holmes Set To Adapt For Pierre Morel, Studiocanal
- After Moving Slow As Corpse, 'Zombieland 2′ Gets Writer And Urgency
- Is the Movie Business Healthy Or Hurting? Deadline's Fleming and Busch Duke It Out In DeadlineNow Video
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'