Final Girl stars Abigail Breslin in photographer Tyler Shields’ directorial debut, a psychological thriller about a teenage girl new in town who is lured into the woods by a group of senior boys to be the victim in their final initiation. They pick the wrong girl. Wes Bentley has been cast as her trainer, who turns her into a lethal weapon, hunting the “hunters” with a level of perversity far beyond anything they could imagine. Shooting on the Adam Prince-scripted film begins next month in Vancouver. Bentley’s The Hunger Games castmate Alexander Ludwig co-stars. Bentley, who just wrapped Terrence Malick’s Knight Of Cups, has been busy. His upcoming credits include Diego Luna’s Chavez starring starring Rosario Dawson and John Malkovich, Lovelace with Amanda Seyfried, and drama The Time Being opposite Frank Langella. He is repped by WME and Untitled; ICM Partners packaged the film deal. Studio City Pictures is repping the film at AFM.
AFM: Wes Bentley Joins Thriller ‘Final Girl’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Empire' Ratings Fall To Low As Dolly Parton Movie Wins In Viewers; 'Arrow' Hits Season Highs With Mega-Crossover
Latest Film News
- Pharrell Williams On His ‘Hidden Figures’ Contribution: “It Made Sense For Everything We Stand For”
- Haim Saban Slams DNC Chair Hopeful Keith Ellison: “Anti-Semitic And Anti-Israel”
- Johnny Depp, Sam Raimi & Others Contribute To Film By 16-Year Old Cancer Patient
- ‘Jackie’ Review: Natalie Portman Astonishes With A Side Of Jackie Kennedy Never Before Seen
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: When Warren Met Kirk; #OscarsSoWhite A Thing Of The Past?
- ‘Aquaman’ To Swim Into Theaters October 2018