Final Girl stars Abigail Breslin in photographer Tyler Shields’ directorial debut, a psychological thriller about a teenage girl new in town who is lured into the woods by a group of senior boys to be the victim in their final initiation. They pick the wrong girl. Wes Bentley has been cast as her trainer, who turns her into a lethal weapon, hunting the “hunters” with a level of perversity far beyond anything they could imagine. Shooting on the Adam Prince-scripted film begins next month in Vancouver. Bentley’s The Hunger Games castmate Alexander Ludwig co-stars. Bentley, who just wrapped Terrence Malick’s Knight Of Cups, has been busy. His upcoming credits include Diego Luna’s Chavez starring starring Rosario Dawson and John Malkovich, Lovelace with Amanda Seyfried, and drama The Time Being opposite Frank Langella. He is repped by WME and Untitled; ICM Partners packaged the film deal. Studio City Pictures is repping the film at AFM.
AFM: Wes Bentley Joins Thriller ‘Final Girl’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- U.S. State Department Deletes Tweet Congratulating Iranian Director After ‘Salesman’ Oscar Win
- Jaime King To Stir It Up In ‘How To Cook Your Daughter’
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Chairman Says Best Picture Gaffe Was “A Human Error”
- Sakina Jaffrey Cast In Fox’s ‘Red Sparrow’; Bill Marchant Joins Sci-Fi Indie ‘Volition’
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu