Final Girl stars Abigail Breslin in photographer Tyler Shields’ directorial debut, a psychological thriller about a teenage girl new in town who is lured into the woods by a group of senior boys to be the victim in their final initiation. They pick the wrong girl. Wes Bentley has been cast as her trainer, who turns her into a lethal weapon, hunting the “hunters” with a level of perversity far beyond anything they could imagine. Shooting on the Adam Prince-scripted film begins next month in Vancouver. Bentley’s The Hunger Games castmate Alexander Ludwig co-stars. Bentley, who just wrapped Terrence Malick’s Knight Of Cups, has been busy. His upcoming credits include Diego Luna’s Chavez starring starring Rosario Dawson and John Malkovich, Lovelace with Amanda Seyfried, and drama The Time Being opposite Frank Langella. He is repped by WME and Untitled; ICM Partners packaged the film deal. Studio City Pictures is repping the film at AFM.
AFM: Wes Bentley Joins Thriller ‘Final Girl’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- Harvey Weinstein Drew Up 91-Name List For Investigators To Target: Report
- Little People Played Big Enough At A Guild Screening Of Alexander Payne’s ‘Downsizing’
- Hollywood Split Over Al Franken; Former ‘SNL’ Cast Members Take Sides
- David Cassidy Hospitalized With Reported Organ Failure
- Ann Wedgeworth Dies: ‘Three’s Company’, ‘Sweet Dreams’ Actress Was 83
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks