WE tv has greenlit new original series Obsessed With The Dress. The network also has renewed Kendra On Top and L.A. Hair for second seasons. The three original series will bow on WE tv next year. Obsessed With The Dress is set at a boutique in Omaha, Neb, and features shop owner and former pageant winner Michele Strom helping pageant girls pick gowns to wear for competition. The series is produced for WE tv by Pie Town Prods. Executive producers are Tara Sandler, Jennifer Davidson, Scott Templeton, Russell Heldt and Jennifer Lange. Kendra On Top has received an order for 12 30-minute episodes and two 60-minute ones; L.A. Hair has been ordered for two 60-minute episodes.
WE tv Greenlights New Beauty Queen Reality Series, Renews ‘Kendra On Top’ & ‘LA Hair’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Jon Turteltaub Producing CBS Family Comedy
- HBO & Playtone Take On Battle Against Offshoring With 'Factory Man' Miniseries
- Grant Gish Upped To VP Animation At 20th Century Fox TV
- Amazon Orders Soccer Kids Comedy Pilot 'The Kicks'
- NBC Eyes Horror Anthology Series From Jason Blum, Tony Krantz & Endemol
- Peter Segal To Direct & Executive Produce MTV's Ken Jeong Comedy Pilot