WE tv has greenlit new original series Obsessed With The Dress. The network also has renewed Kendra On Top and L.A. Hair for second seasons. The three original series will bow on WE tv next year. Obsessed With The Dress is set at a boutique in Omaha, Neb, and features shop owner and former pageant winner Michele Strom helping pageant girls pick gowns to wear for competition. The series is produced for WE tv by Pie Town Prods. Executive producers are Tara Sandler, Jennifer Davidson, Scott Templeton, Russell Heldt and Jennifer Lange. Kendra On Top has received an order for 12 30-minute episodes and two 60-minute ones; L.A. Hair has been ordered for two 60-minute episodes.
WE tv Greenlights New Beauty Queen Reality Series, Renews ‘Kendra On Top’ & ‘LA Hair’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $219M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy
- Sam Rockwell To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ In January
- ‘SNL’: Alec Baldwin Ends War On Christmas As Omarosa Begs Forgiveness
- Gretchen Carlson To Former Fox Colleague Bill O’Reilly: “Who Are U Fooling?”
- XFL Return Rumored As WWE Head Vince McMahon Forms New Investment Venture