WE tv has greenlit new original series Obsessed With The Dress. The network also has renewed Kendra On Top and L.A. Hair for second seasons. The three original series will bow on WE tv next year. Obsessed With The Dress is set at a boutique in Omaha, Neb, and features shop owner and former pageant winner Michele Strom helping pageant girls pick gowns to wear for competition. The series is produced for WE tv by Pie Town Prods. Executive producers are Tara Sandler, Jennifer Davidson, Scott Templeton, Russell Heldt and Jennifer Lange. Kendra On Top has received an order for 12 30-minute episodes and two 60-minute ones; L.A. Hair has been ordered for two 60-minute episodes.
WE tv Greenlights New Beauty Queen Reality Series, Renews ‘Kendra On Top’ & ‘LA Hair’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive