WE tv has greenlit new original series Obsessed With The Dress. The network also has renewed Kendra On Top and L.A. Hair for second seasons. The three original series will bow on WE tv next year. Obsessed With The Dress is set at a boutique in Omaha, Neb, and features shop owner and former pageant winner Michele Strom helping pageant girls pick gowns to wear for competition. The series is produced for WE tv by Pie Town Prods. Executive producers are Tara Sandler, Jennifer Davidson, Scott Templeton, Russell Heldt and Jennifer Lange. Kendra On Top has received an order for 12 30-minute episodes and two 60-minute ones; L.A. Hair has been ordered for two 60-minute episodes.
WE tv Greenlights New Beauty Queen Reality Series, Renews ‘Kendra On Top’ & ‘LA Hair’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: David Strathairn Cast In HBO Movie
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bites Press To Distract Them From New Trumpcare Blow
- BET Awards Ratings Fall From 2016, Both On Channel & Across Viacom Networks
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Continue Despite Strike Threat
- Ed Asner Retracts And Apologizes For Allegations Against SAG-AFTRA Leaders
- Is The Premium Video Business Harder To Attack Than Digital Giants Imagined?