Warner Bros has shifted the date of its Vera Farmiga horror thriller The Conjuring and added three movies to its 2013 release schedule. The new pics: The Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy The Incredible Burt Wonderstone will open March 15, the Jason Sudeikis-Ed Helms-Jennifer Aniston drug-smuggler comedy We’re The Millers opens August 9, and the Hugh Jackman-Jake Gyllenhaal kidnapping thriller Prisoners is due out September 20. Meanwhile, the studio moved Conjuring, a based-on-a-true story about a pair of paranormal investigators directed by Saw‘s James Wan, from January 25 to July 19.
Warner Bros Fills Out 2013 Slate, Dates ‘Burt Wonderstone’, ‘Millers’, ‘Prisoners’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Latest Film News
- Michael Wright Exiting Amblin Partners
- Johnny Depp’s Ex-Biz Managers Add Actor’s Friends & Family To Expenses Suit
- Jon Gonda Moves To Paramount From Warner Bros
- Scott Rudin Productions Lands Alice McDermott Novel ‘The Ninth Hour’
- Adam Bartley Joins Adam McKay’s Dick Cheney Film; Elaine Hendrix Cast In ‘Burying Yasmeen’ Indie
- Israeli Drama ‘Foxtrot’ Acquired By Sony Pictures Classics As Pic Wins 8 Ophir Awards