Warner Bros has shifted the date of its Vera Farmiga horror thriller The Conjuring and added three movies to its 2013 release schedule. The new pics: The Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy The Incredible Burt Wonderstone will open March 15, the Jason Sudeikis-Ed Helms-Jennifer Aniston drug-smuggler comedy We’re The Millers opens August 9, and the Hugh Jackman-Jake Gyllenhaal kidnapping thriller Prisoners is due out September 20. Meanwhile, the studio moved Conjuring, a based-on-a-true story about a pair of paranormal investigators directed by Saw‘s James Wan, from January 25 to July 19.
Warner Bros Fills Out 2013 Slate, Dates ‘Burt Wonderstone’, ‘Millers’, ‘Prisoners’
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- Bob Iger: Disney’s Making Long Plans For ‘Star Wars,’ But He’s “Serious” About Leaving…
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison
- No. 14 ‘The Conjuring 2’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Jason Hall’s Directorial Debut ‘Thank You For Your Service’ Secures Late October Date
- Steve Carell, Amy Schumer, Nicole Kidman In Rebecca Miller’s ‘She Came To Me’
- Sofia Vergara, Karl Urban, & Andy Garcia To Topline Bobby Moresco’s ‘Bent’