Warner Bros has shifted the date of its Vera Farmiga horror thriller The Conjuring and added three movies to its 2013 release schedule. The new pics: The Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy The Incredible Burt Wonderstone will open March 15, the Jason Sudeikis-Ed Helms-Jennifer Aniston drug-smuggler comedy We’re The Millers opens August 9, and the Hugh Jackman-Jake Gyllenhaal kidnapping thriller Prisoners is due out September 20. Meanwhile, the studio moved Conjuring, a based-on-a-true story about a pair of paranormal investigators directed by Saw‘s James Wan, from January 25 to July 19.
Warner Bros Fills Out 2013 Slate, Dates ‘Burt Wonderstone’, ‘Millers’, ‘Prisoners’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Poised For $460M+ In Profit; ‘I Can Only Imagine’ Surprises – Box Office Update
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings