USA Network today announced when three of its biggest series would be coming back for their winter seasons in 2013. Season 2 of Suits will be back with six new episodes starting January 17. Season 4 of White Collar picks up for six more episodes on January 22, and the second season of Necessary Roughness returns a day later for five more episodes.
USA Sets ‘White Collar’ ‘Suits’ & ‘Necessary Roughness’ Return Dates
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- ‘Riverdale’: Robin Givens Cast As Riverdale’s Mayor In The CW Series
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’: Ryan Lochte, Laurie Hernandez, Rick Perry Compete This Season
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions