There was no brawl bounce last night for the BET Hip Hop Awards. Despite the attention a backstage shoving match between rappers Rick Ross and Young Jeezy received last month during the taping of the annual BET show, the 2012 edition was down 1 million viewers from last year’s all-time high. Tuesday’s show pulled in 3.1 million total viewers and a 2.3 rating, compared with 4.1 million viewers a year ago. The seventh annual awards show was taped September 29 and hosted for a third time by actor-comedian Mike Epps. BET premiered its new reality series Keyshia & Daniel: Family First after the Hip Hop Awards, pulling in 2.9 million total viewers and a 2.2 rating. That’s down from the 3.3 million who watched the premiere of Reed Between The Lines after last year’s awards show.
BET Hip Hop Awards Down From 2011
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…