EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron has a new co-star in Are We Officially Dating? Deborah Ann Woll, who plays vampire Jessica Hamby on HBO’s True Blood, has signed up for the romantic comedy, which follows three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Woll’s character is the ex-wife of one of the trio at the center of the film, which Tom Gormican is directing from a script he wrote. Production starts next month. Woll, who recently appeared in Ruby Sparks, is repped by CAA.
‘True Blood’s’ Deborah Ann Woll Joins ‘Are We Officially Dating?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Paramount Beats Class Action Lawsuit Over Credit Checks For Job Applicants
- Fox Searchlight Picks Up ‘He Named Me Malala’ About Youngest Nobel Winner
- DreamWorks Animation Shares Score On ‘Home,’ But Is It Enough?
- ‘Cinderella’ Returns To Top Of Offshore Box Office; ‘Home’ Rounds $48M – Update
- New ‘Jurassic World’ Teaser: Bystanders Carried Off By Pterosaurs
- Bart & Fleming: A Mea Culpa; Frank Sinatra Re-Cast; Tent Pole Assembly Line