EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron has a new co-star in Are We Officially Dating? Deborah Ann Woll, who plays vampire Jessica Hamby on HBO’s True Blood, has signed up for the romantic comedy, which follows three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Woll’s character is the ex-wife of one of the trio at the center of the film, which Tom Gormican is directing from a script he wrote. Production starts next month. Woll, who recently appeared in Ruby Sparks, is repped by CAA.
‘True Blood’s’ Deborah Ann Woll Joins ‘Are We Officially Dating?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Wastes No Time Responding To Donald & Hillary; Megyn Kelly & Rosie O'Donnell Get The Last Word, For Now
Latest Film News
- Anaïs Nin Short Stories Optioned To Hook Up With Film & TV
- David Rubin Set To Produce 2016 Governors Awards
- Viola Davis Joins Steve McQueen’s ‘Widows’
- Bart & Fleming: How Will Wanda & Other Chinese Backers Change Movie Content?
- ‘Desierto’ Trailer: Jonas Cuarón’s Border Thriller Starring Gael Garcia Bernal & Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- ‘Deepwater Horizon’ Review: Real-Life Disaster Movie Explosive But Not Compelling