Nicholas Apps, previously the chief fundraiser for New York’s Museum of Modern Art and before that at Metropolitan Museum of Art, will lead individual giving and corporate sponsorship initiatives, as well as marketing and communications efforts, for the nonprofit Tribeca Film Institute. He will report to Tribeca Executive Director Beth Janson. At MOMA, Apps was Associate Deputy Director of External Affairs, helping direct fundraising programs to support the museum’s mission and program. “I have always had a tremendous passion for film and for storytelling in all its forms,” he said. “I look forward to joining the growing team at TFI to support filmmakers and multidisciplinary artists, educate students in our community, and contribute to the diversity of our cultural landscape in New York City.” The institute also recently named Ronald O. Perelman, Jared Cohen and Raphael De Niro to its Board of Directors.
Tribeca Film Institute Names New Deputy Exec Director
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company