Toys ‘R’ Us is the latest retailer to get into the streaming game with the launch of a digital entertainment service that provides access to over 4,000 movies and TV shows. Content partners for the service include 20th Century Fox, Anderson Digital, Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment, Lionsgate/Summit, Magnolia Pictures, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Phase 4 Films, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Starz Media, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros. Entertainment. The kid-friendly ToysrusMovies.com will make film titles available day-and-date with retail releases and TV shows will come online the day after broadcast. Certain new releases will be online ahead of going on sale including Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted which is available now but won’t be in stores until Oct. 16. The service can currently be accessed on computers and will expand to include other web-enabled devices in the coming months.
Toys ‘R’ Us Launches Family-Oriented VOD Service With 4,000+ Titles
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster
- Oscars: Third Group Of Presenters Includes Cate Blanchett, Michael B. Jordan & Louis C.K.
- ‘The Simpsons’ Nancy Cartwright Launches Production Banner Spotted Cow With First Projects In Place…
- Barack Obama First-Date Movie ‘Southside With You’ Near Deal With Miramax, Roadside Attractions