Toys ‘R’ Us is the latest retailer to get into the streaming game with the launch of a digital entertainment service that provides access to over 4,000 movies and TV shows. Content partners for the service include 20th Century Fox, Anderson Digital, Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment, Lionsgate/Summit, Magnolia Pictures, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Phase 4 Films, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Starz Media, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros. Entertainment. The kid-friendly ToysrusMovies.com will make film titles available day-and-date with retail releases and TV shows will come online the day after broadcast. Certain new releases will be online ahead of going on sale including Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted which is available now but won’t be in stores until Oct. 16. The service can currently be accessed on computers and will expand to include other web-enabled devices in the coming months.
Toys ‘R’ Us Launches Family-Oriented VOD Service With 4,000+ Titles
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Cinderella’ Counts $337.3M At Global Ball; ‘Insurgent’ Secures $178.2M Worldwide – Int’l B.O…
- Want Full California Tax Credit? Bill Says Keep The Music Scoring Local
- Paramount Whistleblower: Emails Reveal Studio Officials Tried To "Freak Her Out"
- ‘Woman In Gold’ Review: Helen Mirren, Ryan Reynolds A Great Pair In Remarkable Story
- Sony Taps Nielsen NRG Exec For Film Research Role
- Colin Trevorrow’s Next Page? Helming ‘Book Of Henry’ For SKE