Toys ‘R’ Us is the latest retailer to get into the streaming game with the launch of a digital entertainment service that provides access to over 4,000 movies and TV shows. Content partners for the service include 20th Century Fox, Anderson Digital, Gaiam Vivendi Entertainment, Lionsgate/Summit, Magnolia Pictures, NBCUniversal, Paramount, Phase 4 Films, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Starz Media, The Walt Disney Studios and Warner Bros. Entertainment. The kid-friendly ToysrusMovies.com will make film titles available day-and-date with retail releases and TV shows will come online the day after broadcast. Certain new releases will be online ahead of going on sale including Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted which is available now but won’t be in stores until Oct. 16. The service can currently be accessed on computers and will expand to include other web-enabled devices in the coming months.
Toys ‘R’ Us Launches Family-Oriented VOD Service With 4,000+ Titles
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites
- Hounds At His Heels, Brad Grey Fights For Paramount’s Future –Part 1
- Doug Liman On The Challenges Of Shooting In The Virtual Reality Format
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’