Now this was a satisfying brawl providing steak and sizzle for TV audiences and pundits alike. Punch, punch. Jab, jab. ‘Malarkey’ becomes the new buzz word. I thought Joe Biden won it on facts and details yet Paul Ryan held his own. Except on Afghanistan. It was a great 90 minutes of television. (But why didn’t both men look directly into the TV cameras more?) Deadline is waiting for your opinions.
Tonight’s VP Debate: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest Film News
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102
- ‘The Good Dinosaur’ Review: Pixar’s Latest Isn’t Its Greatest, But Kids Won’t Mind
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit