Now this was a satisfying brawl providing steak and sizzle for TV audiences and pundits alike. Punch, punch. Jab, jab. ‘Malarkey’ becomes the new buzz word. I thought Joe Biden won it on facts and details yet Paul Ryan held his own. Except on Afghanistan. It was a great 90 minutes of television. (But why didn’t both men look directly into the TV cameras more?) Deadline is waiting for your opinions.
Tonight’s VP Debate: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Viral ‘Toy Story’ Origin Tale Debunked By Pixar Exec: No Polio For Andy’s Dad
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ Rises To $93M In China – International Box Office
- ‘Transformers’ Still Rusty At $63M+; ‘Wonder Woman’ Soars Past $300M – Saturday AM Update
- Mad Max In Barstow? Man Channeling The Action Character Arrested For Illegal Weapons
- Bradley Cooper Films ‘A Star Is Born’ Scene At Glastonbury; Johnny Depp Makes Encore Appearance
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention