Now this was a satisfying brawl providing steak and sizzle for TV audiences and pundits alike. Punch, punch. Jab, jab. ‘Malarkey’ becomes the new buzz word. I thought Joe Biden won it on facts and details yet Paul Ryan held his own. Except on Afghanistan. It was a great 90 minutes of television. (But why didn’t both men look directly into the TV cameras more?) Deadline is waiting for your opinions.
Tonight’s VP Debate: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest Film News
- ‘Cries From Syria’ Sundance Clip: A Children’s Story That’s Hard To Watch
- Gkids Elevates David Jesteadt To President
- Amazon Video Direct Launches Film Festival Stars Program At Sundance
- ‘The Discovery’ Teaser Trailer: Robert Redford Discovers The Afterlife In Sundance Sci-Fi Pic
- Gravitas Ventures Taking ‘Folk Hero & Funny Guy’ On Theater/VOD Tour
- Mark Hamill, Christopher Plummer Lead Voice Cast Of ‘Lovecraft’ Feature