Now this was a satisfying brawl providing steak and sizzle for TV audiences and pundits alike. Punch, punch. Jab, jab. ‘Malarkey’ becomes the new buzz word. I thought Joe Biden won it on facts and details yet Paul Ryan held his own. Except on Afghanistan. It was a great 90 minutes of television. (But why didn’t both men look directly into the TV cameras more?) Deadline is waiting for your opinions.
Tonight’s VP Debate: What Did You Think?
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- China Box Office Tops $7.5B Milestone; Admissions Up 15% So Far In 2017
- Natasha Henstridge, Tamer Hassan & Lady Clara Paget Team For UK Horror Feature
- PGA Awards Unveil Documentary Feature Nominees
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Final
- ‘Coco’ Review: Pixar Does It Again With Dazzling New Toon
- Can ‘Coco’ Whip ‘Justice League’ For Top Spot Over Thanksgiving Stretch? – Box Office Preview