Warner Bros has posted a second TV spot for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. This and the initial TV spot released Tuesday appear to be the first to note on the closing title page that the movie will be presented in HFR 3D (high-frame-rate/48fps) as well as RealD and IMAX 3D.
‘The Hobbit': 2nd TV Spot
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List