First the production company behind Sesame Street wanted President Obama’s campaign to take down the ad they put out Tuesday using Big Bird to slam Mitt Romney’s plan to cut PBS federal funding. Now The Daily Show With Jon Stewart has gone after the incumbent for “using a cartoonish child-like figure to invigorate your campaign” and a certain Will.i.am remix. Watch the video:
Jon Stewart Batters Obama Campaign’s Big Bird Ad: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Bruce Forsyth Dies: Brit TV Legend Who “Delighted Millions” Was 89
- DJ Nash Sells 2 Projects With Kapital Entertainment: Dramedy To ABC As Put Pilot, Comedy To CBS
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- ITV Plans Build Mini-Theme Park In London
- Complex Networks And Fuse Media Agree To Share Content For Linear TV & Digital
- ‘Conan’ Reveals Trump-Obama Tapes: “Any Other Juicy Mandela Quotes You Could Throw My Way”?