Six-time Grammy winner Taylor Swift will join LL Cool J as co-host of CBS‘ Grammy Nominations Live! special, which will be carried live from the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., on Wednesday, December 5, at 10 PM. This marks Swift’s return to co-hosting duties on the nominating special, which she also co-emceed with LL Cool J in its first 2008 edition. LL Cool J has hosted the special every year since its inception, as well as the Grammy Awards this year. Performers locked in for the special include Maroon 5 and Luke Bryan. Ken Ehrlich is executive producer.
Taylor Swift To Co-Host CBS’ Grammy Nominations Special
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Donald Trump Drums Ted Cruz Out Of Race, Praises Him As "One Hell Of A Competitor" with "Amazing Future"
Latest TV News
- A+E Networks Pacts With Pulse Films, East Entertainment For Intl Distribution
- FCC Approves Altice’s $17.7B Acquisition Of Cablevision Citing Absence Of Harms
- Ted Cruz Drops Out Of White House Race After Donald Trump Mows Him Down In Indiana Primary – UPDATE
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: Hulu’s ‘Casual’ Takes Its Tales Of Dating Woes From Real…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 3 Gets Netflix U.S. Debut Date
- Geraldo Rivera Sits Down With El Chapo Gal Pal Kate Del Castillo On Saturday