Syfy has announced it’s renewing Face Off for a fourth season. Hosted by McKenzie Westmore, the competition/elimination series explores the world of special-effects make-up artists and the imagination that allows them to create works of living art. Judges for the competition include Ve Neill, special make-up effects artist Glenn Hetrick, and feature film creature designer Neville Page. Scheduled for guest appearances in the 2013 season are Bryan Singer and Lightstorm’s Jon Landau. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton of Mission Control Media will return as executive producers. Brian Grazer guests on tomorrow night’s episode offering tips to the six remaining artists for the week’s Dr. Seuss-themed challenge. It airs at 9 PM. Season to date, Face Off has averaged 986,000 million viewers in the 18-49 demo and 1.7 million total viewers.
Syfy Renews ‘Face Off’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes Winners: 'Shoplifters' Takes Palme D'Or; Spike Lee's 'BlacKkKlansman' Is Grand Prize - Full List
'Deadpool 2' Sets Fox Record With $176M Overseas Bow; 'Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.81B WW - International Box Office
Royal Wedding: Prince Harry Tells Meghan Markle She "Looks Amazing", Bishop Curry's Speech And Other Unforgettable Moments
'SNL' Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs' Questions, Yes-Ands In 'Chicago Improv'
Latest TV News
- LeBron James-Led Rout By Cleveland Draws ESPN’s Second-Best NBA Eastern Conference Finals Game 3 Rating Ever
- Billboard Music Awards Reveals Non-Televised Award Winners
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Tick Up In Season Finale With Host Tina Fey
- ‘SNL’ Finale Highlights: Tina Fey Dusts Off Sarah Palin Impersonation, Takes Celebs’ Questions, Yes-Ands In ‘Chicago Improv…
- Royal Wedding Ratings: 18M Watch Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s Big Day In The UK
- ‘SNL’: Donald Trump Gets ‘The Sopranos’ Treatment In Season Finale Cold Open