Syfy has announced it’s renewing Face Off for a fourth season. Hosted by McKenzie Westmore, the competition/elimination series explores the world of special-effects make-up artists and the imagination that allows them to create works of living art. Judges for the competition include Ve Neill, special make-up effects artist Glenn Hetrick, and feature film creature designer Neville Page. Scheduled for guest appearances in the 2013 season are Bryan Singer and Lightstorm’s Jon Landau. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton of Mission Control Media will return as executive producers. Brian Grazer guests on tomorrow night’s episode offering tips to the six remaining artists for the week’s Dr. Seuss-themed challenge. It airs at 9 PM. Season to date, Face Off has averaged 986,000 million viewers in the 18-49 demo and 1.7 million total viewers.
Syfy Renews ‘Face Off’ For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Malcolm Young Dies: AC/DC Guitarist Rocked Charts & TV-Film Soundtracks
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks