Syfy has announced it’s renewing Face Off for a fourth season. Hosted by McKenzie Westmore, the competition/elimination series explores the world of special-effects make-up artists and the imagination that allows them to create works of living art. Judges for the competition include Ve Neill, special make-up effects artist Glenn Hetrick, and feature film creature designer Neville Page. Scheduled for guest appearances in the 2013 season are Bryan Singer and Lightstorm’s Jon Landau. Dwight D. Smith, Michael Agbabian and Derek Atherton of Mission Control Media will return as executive producers. Brian Grazer guests on tomorrow night’s episode offering tips to the six remaining artists for the week’s Dr. Seuss-themed challenge. It airs at 9 PM. Season to date, Face Off has averaged 986,000 million viewers in the 18-49 demo and 1.7 million total viewers.
Syfy Renews ‘Face Off’ For Fourth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'